Posts created by jforever

posted in Agency 33 on Aug 21, 14 10:46 PM
Before the update, both pages of the Exploration was showing. Now only one page is showing and the second page is blank. It is showing I have an achievement but cannot receive it because it's BLANK.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 20, 14 7:42 PM
It seems to me the devs just can't win when it comes to renaming items! Darned if they do, darned if they don't!! It's almost like their trying to please everybody when they should concentrate on an easier way to get eggs!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 20, 14 1:41 PM
I would like for the eggs to be easier to get and craft.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 15, 14 8:56 PM
eastendteddy wrote:I am not complaing about buying or selling anything my complaint is the huge costs the DEV's threw at us when you hit 35, I am going nutso trying to get to 36 and after losing 10 days of play due to work I am having s H*** of a time trying to catch up.
In those ten days waiting for the update and could not play ( 12 hour days) I lost the time to stock up on coins and inventory and when I did start to play I got wiped out fast geting to 35 and now am fighting to move on ,, what they are asking to craft is crazy and to get what you need is I think more of a horror then THE BOW was and makes the Bow, Paws and Pete look like a walk in the park.
So take heed and if you can stock up and be ready to go nutso,the ones past 35 all I can say is Bravo and good job maybe I will join you in a year or so lol.
Moving as slow as molasses on Jan 1st

I agree with you! I took a break and came back after the update and WOW! It's quite ridiculous how much it costs to open up a scene!!! I guess I'll be on 35 for a long while, too!

posted in Agency 33 on Aug 15, 14 8:12 PM
I just downloaded the update..so far, so good. At least I'm getting more items for my relics I have to create. I'm only on level 22 though. At first I was frustrated because I didn't understand the game, but now am thoroughly enjoying it! I just received the torso after creating the A. Now for the rest! I really hate that some of you are still experiencing difficulties with the game. Especially with the achievement page missing.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Aug 13, 14 9:32 PM
I can't wait for the next update! It looks so exciting!!! I really like playing this game and hope the next update is just as fun as the last!

posted in Agency 33 on Aug 7, 14 2:49 PM
Thank you, bfgVaiya!!! Can't wait...

posted in Agency 33 on Aug 5, 14 9:29 PM
TheSherlockian wrote:
jforever wrote:Is this the pole axe? What is it used for?? I have one and a Hades figurine that I have no idea where to use. On level 17 and stuck trying to create relics to banish so I can build bridges.
ETA:
Found out where to use the hades figurine...

No, the pole axe is different. You use the pole axe to pull the Persephone Figurine out of the tree. It's above Damian's head at the Mansion Gates.

Oh! Thank you!!!

posted in Agency 33 on Aug 5, 14 5:54 PM
Is this the pole axe? What is it used for?? I have one and a Hades figurine that I have no idea where to use. On level 17 and stuck trying to create relics to banish so I can build bridges.
ETA:
Found out where to use the hades figurine...

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Aug 2, 14 9:29 PM
Yay!!!!! I finally made it to multiplier 3!!!!!!!!

posted in Agency 33 on Aug 1, 14 10:40 PM
Hello! Had 8 diamonds, leveled up to 16, now only showing 5! Was this game meant to played by real people or not??? Almost sounds like a scam...
Okay, so it's not a scam... I'm totally addicted now!! Can't wait for the next update.

posted in Agency 33 on Jul 31, 14 2:21 PM
I am, too, stuck because I cannot get any of my anomalies to fix that darn bridge!! The price is too high, as well. It will cost me 16 diamonds on one, 32 on the other, and so much on the other, cannot remember now, I got so mad! What a joke! I cannot afford to buy in-game, so I guess I'll quit; I was really enjoying this game, too.

posted in Agency 33 on Jul 31, 14 8:41 AM
Okay, so I'm back. Still enjoying the game, but recently won a Amulet of Infinite Fortitude from a HOS and went to use it, but it was not THERE! Where oh, where did it go???

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 30, 14 11:59 AM
I never seen a game that was so hard to receive items, such as eggs and gold chests!!

posted in Agency 33 on Jul 29, 14 1:22 PM
Just started, but after playing for awhile, can't wait to get back to it! Just dropped in to say this seems to be a great game. Thanks for creating a new and exciting free2play! Getting tired of some of them and this one is a fresh breath of air!!

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jul 22, 14 2:34 PM
I've been reading where other players multipliers are going past 2. I log in everyday and cannot get past multiplier 2. It always goes back to multiplier 1. Any suggestions? Or do I have to wait for an update???

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 21, 14 1:51 PM
I have a Parrot egg to trade for a Panda or Squirrel egg.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jul 20, 14 9:42 PM
Am I missing something? My multiplier only goes to 2 and then restarts back to multiplier 1. I log in everyday and cannot get past 2?

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 11, 14 12:50 PM
Living in Boone, NC, home to the beautiful Appalachian mountains.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jul 11, 14 12:11 PM
Live in Boone, NC, home of the beautiful Appalachian mountains.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator