Posts created by PetraN54

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 13, 17 2:40 PM
I usually make pet food and buy the medallions, then I also have the extra pet food for the 40 bag challenge.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 11, 17 6:16 PM
kkreisman wrote:Just got the easiest 10-part DQ, saw each part awarded a medallion, and thought "i'll just save this until the new day rolls over". Unfortunately, the DQ will expire and a new one will take it's place before the new day rolls over . Also, my brain obviously was not in gear, or perhaps I've been infected with Special Room dust bunnies, but I haven't finished yesterday's challenge yet, so even if the DQ didn't expire, I couldn't play it.

The only saving grace of this debacle is my Fairy Girl won 3 out of 3 against Russell!
YAYYY!. Actually, she's been winning a lot since I traded out Froggy for her. Now I'm on the last leg of the achievement, 47 wins to go.

Think I'll quit while I'm ahead for a few hours. NEED ! See ya,

katiek

Way to go against Russell!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 11, 17 6:12 PM
Done used only 12 diamonds. First round, duce, duce, win, win, win. Second round, lost, won, lost. All against the Dragon.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 11, 17 1:20 PM
Just finished mine, I did 30 - 30 - 30 - 10. That way it wasn't so bad. I thought about using the amulet, but I am famous for saving it "just in case".

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 10, 17 7:21 PM
mumma_1 wrote:I've been using my medallion's up by crafting simple food, so when the pet medallion challenge come along I will just craft more simple food and buy the medallions (5 diamonds) for each simple food crafted until I have the 40 medallions needed for the challenge. For me that seems the easiest and quickest way.

That's the way I do it too. And you get more pet food. it's a win win!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 10, 17 7:17 PM
I am a third of the way done. will come back in an hour and do some more. Congrats to you who have finished!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 8, 17 12:50 PM
I have mine on the cozy fire room. but my favorite is the Christmas one. So I usually leave that one up until the Spring room is needed.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 6, 17 6:19 PM
I got all of mine from my friends. Just asked for the one stamp and everyone came through!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 6, 17 6:15 PM
Sending you a friend request too. I have lots of white stamps to give you. PetraN54 level 80

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 6, 17 6:12 PM
Thank you to all my friends who sent me the Unusual Stamp. I also sent one to all of my friends who had them on their list.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 2, 17 8:46 PM
Took me quite a few spins too. Every time I said "this is the last spin" , I wouldn't get the diamond and then spin again. Finally got it though. Whew!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 1, 17 3:23 PM
HennyMarie wrote:
Annelliegram wrote:
PetraN54 wrote:So does that mean we can trade them for the blue crystals when we pass level 71?
The Destiny Keys cannot be traded for anything......

They can be gifted to friends, disenchanted for 1 shard, or sold for 15 coins.

They can be used in multiples of 50 to craft the Keys of Fate.

Other than the above things, they have no value.

Trade = disenchanted
Blue crystal = shard

Got it, thanks!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 1, 17 3:17 PM
Annelliegram wrote:
PetraN54 wrote:So does that mean we can trade them for the blue crystals when we pass level 71?
The Destiny Keys cannot be traded for anything......

They can be gifted to friends, disenchanted for 1 shard, or sold for 15 coins.

They can be used in multiples of 50 to craft the Keys of Fate.

Other than the above things, they have no value.

Ok, that was what I meant. To disenchant for 1 shard, I just called it trading because that's how I think. You trade a key for a shard, just my brain trying to make sense of things.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 1, 17 3:12 PM
Great advice, thanks again! The sticky note is a great idea.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 1, 17 3:07 PM
So does that mean we can trade them for the blue crystals when we pass level 71?

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 1, 17 2:55 PM
So sad to see this, RIP Magz.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 1, 17 2:53 PM
PetraN54 wrote:Thank you Silver_hawk, I am on level 80 and thought I lost the ability to win items from the card table. So when the nest update comes out I will be working on the items first. This is really good news for me. Thanks again!!

That would be "next" not nest. Hahaha

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 1, 17 2:52 PM
Thank you Silver_hawk, I am on level 80 and thought I lost the ability to win items from the card table. So when the nest update comes out I will be working on the items first. This is really good news for me. Thanks again!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 30, 17 8:47 AM
GulfCoastGuppy wrote:anglegirlsandy, on PC, if you do, DON'T use the game's custom cursor. It may be unnoticeable but it tends to drag and slow your clicking down. Go to the gear settings in the game and un-check the custom cursor box. The regular arrow pointer has a quicker, smoother, and wider range of motion with less movement from your hand.

But I agree with everyone else. Your calculated times in MC absolutely have no bearing on your playing or enjoyment.

I didn't know that, thanks. That will be a big help!! And I agree, the people here are very nice and helpful. I am at level 80 and didn't realize there was a such a great source of help until quite recently. What a treasure this group is!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 29, 17 8:19 PM
By following the new percentage that show which chest has the highest percentage I finished in record time for me. I only fed 7 pets to get the 5 I needed. I love that new addition to the game!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator