Posts created by soymocha

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Nov 3, 08 2:24 PM
Smallhaven wrote:
calsmom2001 wrote:Hi all! LIke everyone else I just can't WAIT for MCF 5, so when I heard that I could torture myself further through Facebook I signed right in (already had an account) and Friend Requested Rose Ravenhearst. That was nearly 12 hours ago. How long did you all have to wait before being accepted.

I REALLY want to see the screenshots, etc. that everyone is talking about! Thanks in advance for any info you can give!

As soon as Picman, er, I mean Rose, signs into the account.

My guess is when Picman can make time out of his hectic business schedule and get to Facebook. Like tonight, maybe.

eeerrrrr hhhhuuuummm you mean he doesn't spend all his time thinking of ways to torture us with new RTR clues

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Nov 2, 08 8:39 AM
eleanor1183 wrote:BTW - I can hardly wait to hear someone squawk about "duplicate threads" on this subject...

Ok, since I am a PARROTfish

squawk.....duplicate threads
squawk.....duplicate threads

parrot wants a crackers

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Nov 2, 08 12:48 AM
gringojoy

These are things we will not find out until the release of RTR at the end of the month

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Nov 2, 08 12:27 AM
Poodlebear wrote:
soymocha wrote:Opinions.... on facebook Rose's birthday is in the year 1913, on the plaque it states that Ravenhearst Manor was dedicated to Emma in 1895, 18 years before the facebook Rose was born. Two different Rose's? Also the comment, My charles was not who he seems to be..... good twin, evil twin, can't wait to find out the answers

Picman said that was an inadvertant red herring forced by the Facebook rules which the earliest birthdate they allow is 1900. I don't know about the Month and Day, maybe that means something, but the year doesn't.

Thanks poodlebear, I skimmed through this post but did not catch that.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Nov 2, 08 12:26 AM
I don't think your to late Elkestra, I was just added about 1/2 hour ago, Gee, facebook is a online site where you can have a profile of yourself, pictures, post messages to people who are "your friends" Kinda like what "myspace" is like.

On facebook..."Rose" hase put down a few things about herself for her "friends" to see, she also posted some pictures from the RTR game, 4 that I have seen so far

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Nov 2, 08 12:11 AM
Opinions.... on facebook Rose's birthday is in the year 1913, on the plaque it states that Ravenhearst Manor was dedicated to Emma in 1895, 18 years before the facebook Rose was born. Two different Rose's? Also the comment, My charles was not who he seems to be..... good twin, evil twin, can't wait to find out the answers

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Nov 1, 08 8:20 PM
oh man leave the computer for a few hours and miss all the hoopla. Sound like you guys have been having fun? I may have to check out facebook. I was just thinking picman has been awful quiet........

posted in Farm Mania on Nov 1, 08 10:06 AM
Glad you figured it nic2200 and welcome to the pond, have a great day

posted in Farm Mania on Nov 1, 08 8:56 AM
The white bag is wheat that has been ground at the mill, you also need eggs from the turkey, the product you need will flash and so will the animal that produces it. Hope this helps

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Oct 30, 08 4:14 PM
welcome to the pond dumdummum

Their is a new MCF coming out next month, probably on the 26th, It is
Return to Ravenhearst.
If I understand your question - you do not need to own any of the previous mysterycasefile games to be able to download another one. I

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Oct 29, 08 9:00 PM
journeys_ wrote:Imagine the downloads when we game club members see this pop up on our "try tomorrow's game today"...wonder how many turkeys will be late going in the oven.

I wonder how many turkeys will be forgotten

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Oct 28, 08 8:23 AM
[quote=eleanor1183
Is this a great way to spend our waiting time, or what? We just need to have picman scatter a couple more clues around to keep our interest piqued.

I agree, I think we need more clues to keep us going until the end of november. It seems so very, very far away.

The more I look at the two faces on the urns I think the one on the left looks like Rose and the one on the right looks like Emma.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Oct 28, 08 8:18 AM
eleanor I love the new spins you put on RTR. Keeps us on our toes and gives us more to speculate about. Love it

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Oct 28, 08 8:08 AM
Regarding the two urns out front with the faces. Did you notice the blooming rose bush next to the one on the left side. The face that kinda, sorta, maybe, could look like Rose. And, the bush is very healthy? Like it has been pruned and been feed. No bug damage either.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Oct 27, 08 9:41 PM
OH, the anticipation of being able to play RTR and have many of our speculaltions answered.

can't wait, can't wait, can't wait

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Oct 27, 08 8:27 PM
mcisno1 Welcome to one of the funnest post around. I see what you mean about something on the floor. To me, from just the right angle, it looks like a face. I see hair, two eyes, a nose and the shape of a head. It will be interesting to see what others thingk it is.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Oct 26, 08 1:25 PM
hi sweatpea121 welcome to the pond.

Ya know, maybe if we are all really nice and beg real sweetly, they will let us see some more room shots of the RTR. change out the ones on the MCF site weekly so we would more stuff to speculate about,

SO, BFG would looovvvee to see some more shots of the new RTR game.

PST - pond - do you think it will work.

posted in Megaplex Madness: Now Playing ™ on Oct 25, 08 3:52 PM
baby_kittles welcome to the pond. You have to pick the person up and shake them until they forget what it is they wanted. put them down and they will take a bit to decide on something else they want.

posted in Mushroom Age on Oct 20, 08 6:56 PM
If you look under the "all game forums" there are some answers their to your questions.

posted in Mushroom Age on Oct 20, 08 4:53 PM
Happy Birthday Glad hubby was able to help you thru some of the harder puzzles. That was very nice of him.

Dahmom: 20 is not the last one but you are close to finishing

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator