Posts created by siberlene

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Nov 12, 14 1:26 AM
All I've been doing is feeding the chest. I haven't had a new quest for quite some time. I'm guessing no new quests will appear until the chest is fully satisfied. That's all I've been able to do if I want to play at all.

Which brings me to a question. In my travels to get the items the chest demands I've come across some things I don't quite understand. For example, when I visit Black Bull for the silver jewel box (or maybe it's the wood jewel box...doesn't matter), I click on it first to make sure it's the box I'm looking for. Usually when you click on the item it just tells you what it is. In Black Bull it says "Unlock: Reach Rank 1 in Black Bull". Well, my scene rank in Black Bull is Grand Master so why is it telling me to reach Rank 1? This occurs in other areas too.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Nov 12, 14 1:03 AM
Angelfish16 wrote:Hello Fellow Stewards,

Is it my imagination or is my Mysterious Egg getting darker in color, pulsating and has new features?

Anyone else have a change in the look of their egg?

I believe that one of the hints said we should check on the egg often. So I have been checking at least once a day and sometimes twice.

Does the number of times we check it determine the hatching time? All Clues appreciated.

Thank you.

Angelfish16

I'm on level 63 and the egg remains the same. It moves when I click on the pumpkin but otherwise nothing has changed for me.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Nov 11, 14 1:05 AM
CynthyLV wrote:I'm a novice when it comes to auctions, so am pretty nervous about trying it. And I was spending my crystals on the fungus soup, but even that disappears quickly. I've stopped spending my crystals altogether in an effort to afford the pegacorn, and am slowing inching my way towards that magic 145!

I wouldn't bother saving up for the Pegacorn. I ended up getting him for free somewhere along the line (I forget which level it was).

If you have an abundance of crystals, save them for food which you will need constantly later on because you must eventually keep feeding the chest to progress in the game. It's tedious and expensive so I wait for the Shrine to power up to gather the items for the chest because it reduces energy consumption by 20%.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Oct 31, 14 2:50 PM
But, but, but...the email and the ad said there are new quests and new mini games.

I haven't had a quest of any kind for 3 days now (Level 60) and am getting bored using all my coins and inventory just to feed the chest.

I miss my 'peeps' on the left side of the screen letting me know there's something new to do.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Oct 30, 14 4:09 PM
About the hermit hut...click on the chalk writing on the wall and the little window in the door. Sometimes there is a gift.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Oct 30, 14 3:12 PM
Just wondering about the "new" tag on Awakening Kingdoms on the Big Fish website as well as BF email.

I am not getting an update notification in the game manager.

Are we to download the "new" game from the website? If we do, do we lose our progress?

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Oct 24, 14 2:05 AM
If they don't get a fix of the .exe file by tomorrow what will happen to our daily rewards? If a day or two gets missed does it reset back to day one?

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Oct 24, 14 1:36 AM
Ditto. My message says "awakening_kingdoms.exe has stopped working" then it shuts down.

Also, as it tries to load, there's a blue bar across the whole top of the window which has never appeared before.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator