Posts created by metmichallica

posted in Believe in Sandy: Holiday Story on Apr 11, 11 9:29 AM
Yes, the same thing happened to me in the game. I got a refund from Bigfish which they were reluctant to give. I bought the game elsewhere which works perfectly and that didn't happen in their version just Bigfish's.

posted in Country Harvest on Mar 23, 11 4:26 AM
Reminds me of facebook farm games. Though it is the first game where I see you can buy extra land, but I didn't get to buy any in the free trial. I figured it wasn't worth it just by some of the reviews. I am not going to get a game that only takes a couple hours to complete unless it is good and I know what I am buying. In this case I knew nothing except you could buy extra land. A lot of things about this game makes me think of the farm games on facebook, but at least they are free.

posted in Travel Agency on Mar 21, 11 1:13 PM
I am amazed at some of the comments on here. This game is similar to Amelie's Cafe and the same maker makes it. It is a great game and I wish I downloaded it sooner. It is not easy. The booklets have to be right and sometimes I get confused. I must be a very slow player then, but this is a great game and the 60 minute trial is definitely worth it to try it out. I am getting this game. Thank god some gaming companies actually make time management games. Thanks for making this game.

posted in Wedding Salon on Mar 21, 11 6:48 AM
I played the trial and I admit I hate some of the sounds the customers make and I don't think I am going to get it because I still haven't finished Wendy's Wellness which was way better than this.

posted in Virtual Villagers: New Believers on Mar 16, 11 11:53 AM
Yes, that is the sad part about updating. I have to because I am getting a new one. This one is dying. I am getting a new computer probably in May and I hope many of my games don't go with it too.

posted in Bettys Beer Bar on Mar 16, 11 9:22 AM
Boring I used to like this game years ago but it gets boring too soon. I didn't buy it. I wish I had the money years ago to get this game, but now it just seems boring. I don't even know what the point of this game is or if it has any goals.

posted in Farm Mania: Hot Vacation on Mar 15, 11 7:13 PM
You're right Goop. That is what you have to do.

posted in Youda Survivor on Mar 10, 11 4:19 PM
This game is a good game filled with many levels. Sometimes the game can be hard. You have to make sure you have enough heart and make sure you don't die from dehydration. It was an enjoyable couple days playing this game. I played it because Youda Survivor 2 is supposed to be released soon.

posted in Fisher's Family Farm on Jan 3, 11 5:05 PM
I downloaded it and installed it, but this game is too much like Farm Frenzy Gone Fishing. I will not purchase it. Maybe if the graphics were better.

posted in Ranch Rush 2 - Sara's Island Experiment on Jan 1, 11 9:49 PM
act1805 wrote:I've been trying for 2 weeks to complete the last level and just can't do it! I've tried doubling up, moving things, etc. I'm always short by a few items and it's driving me crazy! I may have to give up!

Been there done that. The end is way to frustrating.

posted in Dark Tales: ™ Edgar Allan Poe's The Black Cat on Dec 29, 10 4:23 PM
It is probably a false positive. I wouldn't even try to eliminate it. I would ignore it and take the file out of quarantine and play your game.

posted in Cake Mania: To the Max on Dec 5, 10 6:54 PM
[removed by moderator]

Same problem.

posted in Youda Farmer 2: Save the Village on Nov 6, 10 8:46 PM
That level I went crazy moving the one that did work. Finally it let me passed that level. Just go nuts with the leverage that does work moving the hot air balloon up or down and after a while it let me click it.

posted in Youda Farmer 2: Save the Village on Nov 6, 10 5:35 PM
I bought this off another site. The company that makes the game. Although I really think Bigfish got this in quick. Bigfish you take the award for getting games in first.

posted in Cursed House on Nov 6, 10 5:32 PM
That was my problem. I think I clicked start.

posted in Amelie's Cafe: Halloween on Nov 4, 10 10:48 PM
I bought this game from another site. I reached Cafe 3 level 22. After the level the game automatically closed and gave me some error message. I got refunded my credit. I downloaded this game from the company's site. The same thing happened. I then tried it here on bigfish. The same thing happens.

posted in Cursed House on Nov 4, 10 10:39 PM
An excellent game which I just bet. The house is cursed and after you lift the curse at the end the house changes into a beautiful home. The game is a match 3 and you are not timed, but you must be quick on some levels. The level with the spiders you must not let them reach the top if you do you loose the game and there is also a game where you collect coins you have to be smart and try to get more coins then your computer opponent and whoever gets the number of coins that you have to get to complete the level first wins.

A different match 3 game. I really like it. At the end they show you the credits, but it looks like you start from the beginning after you beat the game. You can't reply levels it doesn't look like.

Edit: I really liked the sound. I was reading a comment by another user and I didn't think there was anything wrong with the sound.

posted in Cursed House on Nov 4, 10 1:33 AM
I used my credit on this game and I would buy it. Technically even if you use a credit to buy this game. It still isn't free.

posted in Dress Up Rush on Oct 27, 10 7:53 AM
This game has 69 levels which isn't that bad.

posted in Dress Up Rush on Oct 18, 10 9:25 AM
I got Dress Up Rush in a package deal on another site and I am on Day 50 with more levels to go. On what level is the end? It is a good game. I don't see how anyone could honestly finish this game in an hour or two. It has more levels than some other games.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator