Posts created by Trolden

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 15, 15 10:39 AM
Oh dear....
(why did I have to ask)

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 15, 15 10:38 AM
I disenchant a few airship items too. But the room requires so many shards later on to unlock things and you have to use more and more to get the quests done. I think its better to not stress about it. At least if your priority is to level up and progress in the game.

I am at level 18 now and I really need most of those items for my quests and the airship.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 15, 15 10:33 AM
If you won diamonds they should be in the mail.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 15, 15 10:25 AM
Has anyone yet reached the 3rd tier of the pumpkin achivement? - I am on 244 so far and beginning to dread how many I will need for the last one.
"Back to clicking like a madwoman"

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 15, 15 10:22 AM
So today I am getting the complete opposite from yesterday. It does indeed change from day to day. I am beginning to think those pets I want are indeed possible to get

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 15, 15 10:19 AM
Managed to get a ranking at 118 this time. I was freaking out the other times, this time I did the opposite and that payed of. Slow and almost no misclicking was better. Cant wait for the next one. You also have to have luck with spinning the wheel. Had I discovered 9 of the spinningthingies and not 8 I might have gotten an achivement he he - grrrr. Lesson to look closer for those next time.

I am now the proud owner of my "1 gem price"

Being new at this game everything is exciting, I have stared at the map 20 times wondering what I will find in the different areas - what the quests will be like - what pets and achievements I will get

Not easy to be a patient beginner

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 14, 15 8:44 AM
Items in your inventory you can disenchat into shards. Also you can find them in your personal room and your friends room if you click the butterflies and the chests that respawn there.
Feeding pets also sometimes gives shards.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 14, 15 8:07 AM
Drowning in eyes - black candy not so much. I agree with others though it will all even out in the end and I have gotten a nice amount of dailies done already.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 14, 15 5:11 AM
I have sometimes noticed that when it is not in one friends room I try another friend room and voila Chest!

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 14, 15 5:07 AM
I always try to get the spider in the HoS out of the way fast - hate em hate em hate em. If that is not possible I try to avoid looking at the area where it is

My cat seems to love them though - happily eats all that he finds

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 14, 15 2:25 AM
Was wondering the same thing, thanks Silver Fox.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 14, 15 2:23 AM
Great tip - thanks

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 14, 15 2:12 AM
Dont forget to visit your privat room and a friends room on a regular basis. If you click the butterflies and the chests you have a chance of getting extra shards

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 13, 15 12:55 PM
Erm did you check the achivementlist - the 2nd last at the bottom that is where the achivements for number of pumpkins is listed.
(Unless I missunderstodd and you meant something different)

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 13, 15 12:20 PM
That is so awfull, I will keep my fingers crossed for you. Big hug to you.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 13, 15 10:28 AM
Just love it - I keep getting lot of gems/diamonds now too instead of morphing pumpkins. Weird but awesome. "Runs back to find more pumpkins"

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 13, 15 12:14 AM
LOL Susie - good one!

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 13, 15 12:11 AM
This thread evolved into something completely different lol

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 12, 15 11:38 PM
Oh darn it - KNEW there was something I had forgotten before I had to go to work lol. I just had time to make a quick round in the Castle and look at all the halloween stuff before leaving but I forgot to send gifts! - oh the pain of waiting 8 hours now.

Just hoping this event last a while - its my first

Edit - and here I am at work looking at the forum

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 12, 15 10:52 PM
I love the way the screen has been decorated, the morphing pumpkins, the new daily quest and so on.
Thanks for a great event.
Let the hunt begin

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator