Posts created by Love_rnr

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 1, 17 6:17 AM
Helpful links for Midnight Castle

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 1, 17 6:14 AM
Sending invite.

There is a place under helpful tips to request friends on IOS, you will see other IDs you can send a friend request to. Have fun!

~Paula

posted in Midnight Castle on May 30, 17 5:46 PM
A stylus is definitely a must have! I try to get some morphing flowers, but not very good finding them. It has been fun going back to the older HOS rooms, can't say I miss them now (lol). I also enjoy all the achievements I keep getting. I told my hubby I wanted to get a bigger iPhone, he said "just for the game?!!" He is well aware of how much time I spend on this game, I even have him play the puzzles for me since he is luckier than me. The mechanical heart I have on my friend wishlist is because I read on this forum that John sometimes gifts this, so just giving it a try. I do get gifts from him frequently, thought he just felt sorry for me at the lower level :-)

posted in Midnight Castle on May 30, 17 1:40 PM
Hi Suzie, I sent a friend request (from Paula). Hope your eyesight improves!

One of the first things I did was turn off the night mode, I would have been too frustrated with that.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 29, 17 6:15 PM
Lol, I decided to play the game on my iPhone to catch up while away from iPad and didn't realize it would start a whole new game. Since I'm one of the "impatient" ones and hurried thru without really taking the time to learn the storyline, I thought this would be cool to take a step back and reconnect, but you are so right, so hard to see. I have to zoom in and just scroll around to find the objects, my times are not that great either. I play randomly to keep up, but still can't decide if it's worth it. I can always friend myself and help out my other game.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 23, 17 5:43 PM
Annelliegram, I didn't realize I needed to purchase the books in each room, or how they would allow you to have furniture upgrades. I learn so much from this forum. I so appreciate all the advice from the long term players!!

~Paula

posted in Midnight Castle on May 22, 17 4:40 PM
Bay, book is in the upper right side, with the skeleton looking thing (in the spring room).

~Paula

posted in Midnight Castle on May 22, 17 4:08 PM
You see morphing eggs/flowers everytime you close your eyes...

~Paula

posted in Midnight Castle on May 21, 17 1:46 PM
Desertdruid - I figured I would get $250 selling them individually, but since I usually get at least one stack of coins when I craft items that gave me an extra $219, a couple of times I got two stacks of coins!!

posted in Midnight Castle on May 21, 17 1:38 PM
I think we should get a refund for the 10,000 coins we had to spend to open it and now it's gone!! :-)

~Paula

posted in Midnight Castle on May 21, 17 1:30 PM
Since I'm in constant need of coins, I am crafting the wreath of spring with all the extra flowers & smiles, they sell for $200. Also, I'm gathering as many morphing eggs as I can since they are worth more during this event. This is my first spring event and it's been fun, although I will miss out on one last round of the terraces since the time ends before they open up for me this evening.

~Paula

posted in Midnight Castle on May 20, 17 6:59 AM
I'm a native Floridian. Currently living in Weeki Wachee (home of the Mermaids).

~Paula

posted in Midnight Castle on May 17, 17 6:43 AM
Sending invite, good luck!

~Paula

posted in Midnight Castle on May 11, 17 11:40 AM
Does she have her wish list set up yet? I'm not showing what she needs.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 11, 17 6:58 AM
Sending invite, good luck!

posted in Midnight Castle on May 8, 17 11:51 AM
Invite sent, good luck!

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 22, 17 8:29 AM
Okay, that makes sense, I guess I should get more friends then!

Thanks for the help!

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 22, 17 8:06 AM
I'm new to this game as well as working with friends, so I'm unsure of how it really works. I only have 23 friends and usually try and gift for the postcards. For the last several days, when I try to send a gift I get a message in red - gifts already sent 5/5 - so I can't send anymore that day to several of these friends. What does that mean or what am I doing wrong.

Appreciate any advice.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 19, 17 7:42 PM
Yes! Very thorough instructions on the steps to resolve the issue. I didn't realize to ensure your progress is not lost it is a good idea to connect through Facebook. I reinstalled the game, which took several minutes and everything was back to normal.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 19, 17 5:28 PM
Back in business! Got email from tech support on how to resolve issue.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator