Posts created by cathybobcat

posted in Crossroad Mysteries: The Broken Deal on Nov 9, 17 7:43 PM
This is definitely a different game with a uniqueness all of its own. I am an intermediate player who is not into numerous mind bending puzzles. Although this does have puzzles, many of which I skipped, it was the storyline itself that kept me intrigued. At first I wasn't sure of this game and felt confused as to what to do and where to go, but as I persevered on in the game, it's interest kept me going. It is easy to become frustrated as to what to do and where to find what you need, but if you just have patience to keep looking around for items in the particular chapter you are in, you can do it...just relax into it and take your time. It was also fun collecting the cross hints which at times appear in chocolate bars. They are not always easy to find either. In the lighthouse chapter, the hints turned into police badges, but reverted back to crosses in the last chapter. I am not an advanced player, but had 31 hints at the end of this game...and used some during the game...so you can do it. The graphics aren't the greatest, rather drab and depressing, but appropriate for the story. It rather added to the ambience of the game. I wish it could have been a longer game and that the ending had been better. The ending seemed to be abrupt to me, but I am glad I purchased it and just may play it again. Btw, the hops were good, too.

posted in Surface: Project Dawn Collector's Edition on Nov 9, 17 7:13 PM
Too many puzzles. Too many items to collect to put here and there. Thought the 2 hops I came across were poor in color and interest. Graphics were lacking. Too much time is also spent in one area...seemed like it took forever to get into another scene. It seems that the emphasis is on puzzles which I found to be tedious and overwhelmingly one right after another. It is a bore, I also found the story to be depressing and macabre. This is a no buy for me.

posted in Hidden Fears on Nov 8, 17 11:13 AM
Game installed, but will not play....error code. Tried several times, but kept getting message that game has stopped running. operating Windows 7. Uninstalled game.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator