Posts created by shasta24

posted in Settlement: Colossus on Jul 6, 10 3:30 AM
Walkthrough unneccessary. I vote Best Game of the Year!
Read the reviews, try it, buy it, and you'll agree!

posted in Settlement: Colossus on Jul 3, 10 6:41 AM
Settlement Colossus is the Game of the Year! Just try it. You'll agree!

posted in Settlement: Colossus on Jul 3, 10 6:35 AM
I'm thrilled to view all your positive comments. "Frannycats" believe it should be voted game of the year. I agree. How do we get that to happen?

posted in Dream Chronicles: Book of Air Collector's Edition on Jul 3, 10 5:50 AM
GeorgeXXIII wrote:
shasta24 wrote:Try "Settlement: Colossus". It's awesome, interesting, relaxing, thoughtful, with longevity, soothing music (which you can turn off to hear nature at its best) and beautiful graphics.

I just read your succinct review and decided to read the reviews on the game's own site and I am sold!. I'll buy Settlement Collosus on the june 4th daily deal thing.
Thanks for the tip

Let us know what you think! It should be named Ga.me of the Year, I just didn't have the terminology at the time I wrote my note.

posted in Dream Chronicles: Book of Air Collector's Edition on Jul 3, 10 5:47 AM
frannycats wrote:
shasta24 wrote:Try "Settlement: Colossus". It's awesome, interesting, relaxing, thoughtful, with longevity, soothing music (which you can turn off to hear nature at its best) and beautiful graphics.

I'm crazy about Settlement: Colossus. I've played it through from scratch six times now, and I never get bored with it.

I do like "Book of Air Collector's Edition," and came here just now to whine on the technical problems forum. It's in a whole different class from Colossus, so it's a little unfair to compare them.

But I do agree with you. IMO, Settlement Colossus should be "Game of the Year." I don't know of any other game that matches it in quality.

I'm so thrilled for all fish to receive your comments. Yes, Settlement:Colossus is different, but sometimes when fish are frustrated with a baren bait pool, they need some current to help them swim along another shore. Thank you for your comments. Do you know what we have to do for Settlement: Colossus to win "Game of the Year"?

posted in Dream Chronicles: Book of Air Collector's Edition on Jul 3, 10 5:43 AM
frannycats wrote:

I'm crazy about Settlement: Colossus. I've played it through from scratch six times now, and I never get bored with it.

I do like "Book of Air Collector's Edition," and came here just now to whine on the technical problems forum. It's in a whole different class from Colossus, so it's a little unfair to compare them.

But I do agree with you. IMO, Settlement Colossus should be "Game of the Year." I don't know of any other game that matches it in quality.

posted in Dream Chronicles: Book of Air Collector's Edition on Jun 27, 10 7:18 AM
Try "Settlement: Colossus". It's awesome, interesting, relaxing, thoughtful, with longevity, soothing music (which you can turn off to hear nature at its best) and beautiful graphics.

posted in Dream Chronicles: Book of Air Collector's Edition on Jun 27, 10 6:38 AM
Try "Settlement: Colossus". It's awesome, interesting, relaxing, thoughtful, with longevity, soothing music (which you can turn off to hear nature at its best) and beautiful graphics.

posted in Settlement: Colossus on Jun 27, 10 6:37 AM
I imagine you've found the planks by now. So, you know, you get them from the carpenter. He takes days off, so they are not always available.

posted in Settlement: Colossus on Jun 27, 10 6:35 AM
I imagine you've found the planks by now. You get them from the carpenter. He takes days off, so they are not always available.

posted in Dream Chronicles: Book of Air Collector's Edition on Jun 27, 10 6:04 AM

posted in Dream Chronicles: Book of Air Collector's Edition on Jun 27, 10 6:02 AM

posted in Settlement: Colossus on Jun 25, 10 3:21 PM
I don't know, but I love this game too! What are you other suggestions while we wait in anticipation of a sequel? I'd really like to know yours..I have some too!
Shasta

posted in World Adventure on Jun 25, 10 4:37 AM
This is one of the best match3 games i've ever played!
It's plot is interesting and the game is thoughtful...which makes you think alot!
I have replayed it easily 6 times, each time achieving expert on all levels...though not without having to replay some. Perseverence is satisfying.

posted in Magic Farm on Jun 20, 10 5:31 PM
Just played some 24 rounds, and no ghosts. Sold & bought different flowers...

posted in Magic Farm on Jun 20, 10 2:56 PM
Thank you, Flinders and memawclay! I wondered about that, but it seemed it was taking forever. You've both given me the inspiration to carry on!

posted in Magic Farm on Jun 20, 10 4:00 AM
Thanks Finders...but I'm still stuck! How do I get the 8 ghost weights? I'm thinking if I can get these, then I'll have a chance to get the Earth flowers. I've been to the 3 active places umpteen times and nada. Can you help me out?

posted in Magic Farm on Jun 13, 10 7:16 AM
i realize it's about a year after the fact, but i'm just stumped on the Earth flower.
i get what it looks like, then no ideas from there. i've been all over the map and still searching, the screen & my brain. thought i've played more serious games, i love this one and would really appreciate a little help.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator