Posts created by Ssirienna

posted in 12 Labours of Hercules on Nov 14, 16 5:12 AM
My question still stands - but now I'd like to know - why is this locked?

posted in 12 Labours of Hercules on Dec 10, 15 1:07 PM
I have looked at the in game walk through but I don't seem to be able to mine enough gold before the Evil Hercules appears! So I can never get rid of the ghosts and never finish the game with any chance of beating it

Can anyone help?

What am I missing?

posted in Delicious: Emily's Home Sweet Home Collector's Edition on Jul 22, 15 2:54 PM
Thanks all - the advice really helped

posted in Delicious: Emily's Home Sweet Home Collector's Edition on Jul 4, 15 10:08 AM
I must admit - using the entertainment at EVERY table helped me

Thank you thank you thank you!!!

Mumsince1997 wrote:You have to let the first bunch of customers pile up before serving them. Fill up your tray with the first 2 or 3 and go from there. You should get the star then.

Thank you!

I was beginning to tear my hair out!

posted in Gardens Inc. 3: Bridal Pursuit on Mar 10, 15 12:03 PM
Most helpful!
Thank you VERY much!

posted in Gardens Inc. 3: Bridal Pursuit on Mar 10, 15 11:55 AM
Hespera wrote:The clues can be tough to understand...I often went first for the opposite of what they wanted. Don't give up! Just keep asking if you get stuck, OK?

If you didn't know, there's another forum for this game, but with the Collector's Edition added, so you can also look there for answers. Both Blue Star Fish and I have been looking both places for questions.

Blue Star Fish has also been posting videos on YouTube. If you are not familiar with Blue Star Fish, she is quite accomplished at TM games and she makes wonderful, helpful videos. If you're unfamiliar with YouTube, PM me and I'll give you info.

Right now I'm in the middle of writing a help document for a new game out and doing a couple of competitions, but I'll see if I can put together a document with all the level flower arrangements in the next couple of days.

Thank you

Will have a look for Blue Star Fish - am not worried about improving from a silver but am miffed I can't get the flower bonuses

posted in Gardens Inc. 3: Bridal Pursuit on Mar 3, 15 3:34 PM
Um ... OK?

I'll give it a go!

But would REALLY appreciate someone posting better clues for the flower bonuses - am seriously NOT getting some of the games' clues

posted in Gardens Inc. 3: Bridal Pursuit on Mar 1, 15 8:55 AM
I don't mind getting silver on the levels (would prefer gold but sometimes I just can't get there in time!) BUT I would like to get the bonus for the plants - but seriously, some of the clues are just ridiculous!!

E.G. am on 2nd stage of the Greek level and all the clue says is - it's hard to tell the islands apart - so I make sure that the 2 islands that allow planting are COMPLETELY different - and don't get the bonus?

Am at a loss

And that's just one example out of MANY!!

Please can someone post some better clues for the planting bonuses!
I don't mind having to work for it - but am frustrated when what appears to answer their clue fails so utterly

Help?

posted in Delicious: Emily's New Beginning Collector's Edition on Jan 28, 15 9:16 AM
bfgVaiya wrote:Hey Everyone

I just wanted to pop by and let you know that we do plan to have the other Delicious games available!

At this time, however, I'm unable to determine exactly when they'll be ready for release. We're very excited to have them, though, and we're looking forward to having them on the site!

bfgVaiya

Oh I hope soon!
I would also LOVE to own all of these games - the storyline is brilliant (warm an inclusive) I love the animation and the playability!

Have played the New Beginnings 3 times in quick succession so far!
I love it - easy enough to be fun and hard enough to be challenging

Please, please be soon!!

posted in Whispered Secrets: Into the Wind Collector's Edition on Oct 4, 14 2:22 PM
Agreed!

Am unable to move back to wherever the red ribbon is supposed to be
Am sure I checked everywhere before moving on - but never saw a ribbon!

Now I don't appear to be able to do ANYTHING - not happy!

posted in Awakening: The Redleaf Forest Collector's Edition on Jun 6, 14 12:59 PM
Different bit to be stuck on!

I can't put the eyeshot in the hole in the hedge room - I can see the hole in the trunk under the rope ladder - and I can see the other one in place - but it won't let me place the item where I can see it should go (and the strategy guide tells me it's supposed to go!)

Help?

posted in Awakening: The Redleaf Forest Collector's Edition on Jun 6, 14 12:52 PM
Agreed - I never saw the ending where she saved her parents
And it's the only cutscene not in the replay bonus bit!

posted in Gardens Inc. 2: The Road to Fame on Mar 30, 14 4:54 AM
BlueStarFish wrote:Perhaps they meant level 12 Weather Station?
It has scorpions for the first time, and a stone pier.

On this level, there should be an Exchange Post immediately to the left of the truck, where you can get Tools in exhcange for Bricks.

If you do not see that shack then you have a glitchy level - I have experienced this on several different levels in the game, as did I on the previous game. Sometimes, as a glitch, shacks or resources simply does not turn up! You may see a road seemingly leading nowhere, to a patch of empty land - then odds are there should be a shack there, or a bunch of tools laying there).
Shutting down the game completely, then restarting, was the only thing that helped.

I started by clearing my way to the Animal control shack, got stung once on the way. As soon as you get those scorpions, you can safely clear the rest of the island, build a Brick shack and the Exchange Post, and from there repair the pier and the stone bridge.

Ahha! Yes - so apologies for confusing people - this sounds like the level I am stuck on! Will check what (if anything) the shack sells - I thought it was stone - which was why I was confused!

Many thanks

posted in Gardens Inc. 2: The Road to Fame on Mar 28, 14 2:14 PM
Am I having some major senior moments or is this level really hard??

Each way I go I run out of tools with no way of gaining more (apart from waiting for the truck to generate one) I don't appear able to get across to the main bit where all the shacks are

I've tried clearing the grass to the left and building the bridge - nice but gets me nowhere

I've tried getting past the scorpions and building the animal shack but then don't appear able to build the pier?

Help!

posted in Farm Up on Mar 18, 14 10:35 AM
Thanks both!

Have managed to get some arrows using the way you've described already, but the others - no chance

Oh well - will carry on ignoring them - just frustrating when I can see them but just not be able to click on them!

Will hang to the keys as a hopeful thing

posted in Farm Up on Mar 16, 14 2:32 PM
Loving this game but it does have a few minor annoyances!

My main one is an inability to get to some arrows!

They are behind the trees up next to the ones that Grandpa cuts for wood (I think I have 5/6 there now?) - no matter WHERE I put the cursor I hit tree and if one DOES land so I can see the others, I STILL can't click on them!

Also Cupid's managed to put one directly behind himself! Anywhere I click, opens his dialogue box - SIGH!!

Also what are the bronze keys for?
I have seen nothing that I need to open ... yet?

Intrigued!

posted in Diner Dash: Hometown Hero on Feb 14, 14 2:18 PM
honeyluna1221 wrote:Can't pass this level, it really seems impossible..any tips??

Absolutely - I'm moving as fast as I can with the snacks, chaining as much as possible and using the podium so I don't lose any customers - but I'm always at least 1000 points shy of reaching the goal!

I'm not attempting the expert bit!!

Any ideas

posted in Mystery Murders: The Sleeping Palace on May 11, 13 11:24 AM
Managed to finish without using forums - by more luck than skill! But anyone else feel the end was a bit of a damp squib? No praise for the plucky peasant girl? No "it's OK son - we'll welcome her into the family"? No sorting out the family's problems?

Not a bad game but better ending please - BF!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator