Posts created by nanajane10

posted in Curse at Twilight: Thief of Souls Collector's Edition on Jan 14, 12 5:43 AM
ShazPG wrote:The last scroll? I'm not sure I understand. There are 3 pieces of paper in the front yard, and 3 in the back yard. When you find them all, you will get a picture that you use to complete a puzzle later.

To get the lever, click on the owl to chase him away. Then click on the lever so the large version of it opens up and you can see the pieces in the banner at the bottom of the screen. Then find the pieces - there should be 4, and they are only visible while that large version of the lever is open. Remember that - you MUST have the "close-up" version open in order to find the pieces. When it's open, the hint will direct you to the pieces. When it's closed, the hint will just direct you to click on the object to open that close-up version.

The strategy guide also shows the location of all the pieces. It will be on the second or third page of chapter 1 in the guide. Look for the text that talks about finding the lever fragments, and click on the red part of the text.

posted in Curse at Twilight: Thief of Souls Collector's Edition on Jan 13, 12 1:03 PM
i can't get the screws out of the electric lock, the chisel keeps going back to inventory, can anyone help.

posted in Curse at Twilight: Thief of Souls Collector's Edition on Jan 13, 12 12:58 PM
i can't get the screws out of the electric lock, the chisel will not work, keeps going back to inventory.

posted in 9: The Dark Side Collector's Edition on Dec 6, 11 10:52 AM
in some of the rooms, the screen is all white and can't see to play, so i am stuck, what to do?

posted in Behind the Reflection on Feb 6, 11 5:07 AM
CAN'T SKIP THE LENS GAME, IT WILL NOT LET ME GO ON.

dkbs wrote:
wendyanna wrote:
imbrdk wrote:Hi

How do i get rid of the eel????

posted in Nightfall Mysteries: Asylum Conspiracy on Aug 2, 10 2:26 PM
i can't fine all the mirrors, help please

posted in Many Years Ago on Jul 20, 09 12:49 PM
i'm stuck also, can't get above the 1000, on the wood or stone. help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator