Posts created by iamgame

posted in The Secret Order: Bloodline Collector's Edition on Jul 17, 17 5:47 PM
keep getting error code. uninstalled and re-installation doesn't help.

posted in Fear for Sale: City of the Past Collector's Edition on Nov 4, 15 8:40 PM
where do i obtain the wire to jimmy open air compressor. when i press hint it just sends me back and forth from street to school areas with no further hint clues.

where does the dragon, and fairy get there cold and fire abilities? I have been through the scenes but need fire for torch and another ability for crack in tree base. Please help ,, also what is done with keep out Property of Troll sign?

Absolutely terrific game , challenging and inventive,,but what are the snow shoes used for?

posted in Alexandra Fortune: Mystery of the Lunar Archipelago on Nov 10, 09 8:14 PM
built the griffon , placed idols in mouths but it will not let me advance,, nothing else to do,,went to walkthru ,,no help there either.

posted in Nostradamus: The Last Prophecy on Jul 24, 09 12:12 PM
thanks mikki, its a desk not a chest and i had already found everything then. but I don't get caught by Jean Aime and the guard doesn't die. what am i missing.

posted in Nostradamus: The Last Prophecy on Jul 24, 09 10:29 AM
i have looked at every square inch i believe in his room but cannot find trigger for chest location . PLZ HELP.

posted in Nostradamus: The Last Prophecy on Jul 21, 09 3:27 PM
thank you Mr. Russ

posted in Nostradamus: The Last Prophecy on Jul 21, 09 5:16 AM
How do i light the stove to heat the face cream? Please ?

posted in Nostradamus: The Last Prophecy on Jul 21, 09 5:14 AM
click and drag down twice on rope handle until rope is let out all of the way.

posted in Nostradamus: The Last Prophecy on Jul 21, 09 5:11 AM
how do i light the stove to heat the face cream?

posted in Nostradamus: The Last Prophecy on Jul 21, 09 4:48 AM
how do i get the water out of my new bucket and rope, receptacles do not fill. no action to take when bucket is full?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator