Posts created by hsemse

posted in Moai V: New Generation on Jan 15, 18 6:42 PM
How do I get the earth elements?

changed the settings ..... works great now ..... thanks Celtic Coco

CelticCoCo ...... how did you change the resolution?

posted in Fear For Sale: Hidden in the Darkness on May 19, 17 6:35 PM
What is going on with some of the new games? Fear for Sale games have always opened for me until now. I have Windows 10. This has not been the first game that has recently been giving me and other Windows 10 users fits at not being able to be opened.

posted in Endless Fables: Frozen Path on May 15, 17 6:21 AM
What is it with these new games not playing on Windows 10? Someone needs to tell the creators of the games that most of us now have Windows 10 and the games NEVER open anymore.

posted in Reflections of Life: Hearts Taken Collector's Edition on May 13, 17 1:23 PM
Same here. Won't even try to open it.

posted in Endless Fables: Frozen Path Collector's Edition on Apr 17, 17 7:00 AM
I keep getting the same issue of the access error. You guys at Big Fish need to tell your game creators to make sure it works on Win 10 or whatever upgrade they make to their IOS BEFORE you buy it from them. If dozens are telling you the same thing, fix the buyer not the computers it's being uploaded onto.

posted in Subliminal Realms: Call of Atis on Mar 14, 17 9:06 AM
I am getting a security key prompt. What's with that? Finally figured it out. Uninstalled the game completely and reinstalled. worked fine after that. Was just a weird glitch I guess.

posted in Redemption Cemetery: Night Terrors on Mar 14, 17 8:58 AM
Am I the only one who is getting security key prompts for this new game? Never got one before.

posted in Elly Cooper and the City of Antiquity on Dec 24, 15 9:54 AM
send it to me too

posted in Secrets of the Dark: The Flower of Shadow on Aug 15, 14 1:39 AM
finally figured it out ..... had to get out of wide screen mode and then it worked

posted in Secrets of the Dark: The Flower of Shadow on Aug 14, 14 10:12 AM
you'll see what looks like rope near what appears to be a horseshoe above the water ..... put the magnet there

posted in Secrets of the Dark: The Flower of Shadow on Aug 12, 14 10:34 PM
having the same problem ...... even signed on under another player name ..... same problem

posted in Secrets of the Dark: The Flower of Shadow on Aug 12, 14 12:30 PM
finally figured it out ...... now I'm having trouble putting the skeleton hand on the rest of the skeleton ....

posted in Secrets of the Dark: The Flower of Shadow on Aug 11, 14 7:20 PM
Am I the only one having trouble getting Maria's pet to grab the item in the lava? I try to move the little pet every which way and nothing seems to work.

posted in Hoyle Illusions Mahjongg on Aug 6, 14 11:54 AM
Go back down to the maid in the living room. She holds the 4th card. BTW, does anyone know how to get by the dog?

posted in Vampires: Todd & Jessica's Story on Mar 20, 13 2:17 PM
Got it. Thanks. Finished the game. And it looks like there'll be a "Part 2"

posted in Vampires: Todd & Jessica's Story on Mar 20, 13 1:50 PM
Where to go from here? I opened the cave, made the torch but can't find anything else. Any thoughts?

posted in A Wizard's Curse on Mar 16, 13 8:55 AM
I have Windows XP on my computer but have NEVER had any problem before except those that the game itself causes by crashing or never starting and that rarely happens. I really wanted to try this game but can't even get in. Hope BF is sending the fix.

posted in A Wizard's Curse on Mar 16, 13 8:52 AM
I'm getting same violation as everyone else. Can't even get in. Error violation as soon as I hit the "play" button. What good is a game you can't even get into to even start?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator