Posts created by MortishaAddams

posted in Cubis Creatures on Apr 1, 17 2:25 PM
This game seems fun, but the music repeats every three or four bars and becomes exceedingly annoying. I can only find a way to turn off all sound, but I really want to keep the sound effects on. Does anyone know how to do this?

posted in The Agency of Anomalies: Mystic Hospital on Jul 29, 12 5:24 PM
I'm having the same issue. I'm glad I only got a short way into the game before I exited. I will try running it from the game's executable.

posted in Treasure Seekers: The Time Has Come on Dec 31, 11 3:36 PM
I have the same problem. I think that maybe I missed something, but I can't figure it out, and the blog walkthrough ends with the main game

posted in Samantha Swift and the Fountains of Fate on Aug 27, 11 8:18 AM
I am having the same problem. Only I got the 18 figs, the swifts and the lightening bolts. I was able to scatter the figs to the triangles. Then I clicked too far down on the scene and was taken to the screen where I collected the figs. When I went back to the wall, they were no longer scattered and it said only 15 were in my inventory. I returned to the prior scene and it said two were in my inventory. I went back to the wall and 14 were in my inventory and I couldn't scatter any or do anything. I"m stuck here. I've restarted the game but that didn't help.

I am having the same problem. Only I got the 18 figs, the swifts and the lightening bolts. I was able to scatter the figs to the triangles. Then I clicked too far down on the scene and was taken to the screen where I collected the figs. When I went back to the wall, they were no longer scattered and it said only 15 were in my inventory. I returned to the prior scene and it said two were in my inventory. I went back to the wall and 14 were in my inventory and I couldn't scatter any or do anything. I"m stuck here. I've restarted the game but that didn't help.

That doesn't work for me either. For me, the fifth bottom left and seventh bottom left are stones that cannot be pushed.

The Walkthrough only says you have to make them all weight the same. That's completely worthless to me as it sounds like you either have to change how they weigh, which I can't figure out how to do, or make same weighing ones go opposite each other or something else I can't figure out. But there are no two that weigh the same as far as I can tell. I can barely see how much is in each one anyway. It's very frustrating. If anyone comes up with a good solution for this one, I'd like to see it.

posted in Magic Encyclopedia: Illusions on Jul 17, 11 5:53 PM
I saw someone else had this issue. I have uninstalled and reinstalled this game twice. I am really enjoying it but finally gave up because no matter how hard I've tried to give the cloak the the emporer, he doesn't take it. I believe it's a flaw in the game. I have studied the walk through and can't find where I might be doing this incorrectly.

posted in Magic Encyclopedia: Illusions on Aug 1, 10 9:28 PM
I am having the same difficulty. I read through the Blog Walkthrough to see if I had missed something, but I can't find anything I missed. The cloak is next to the avatar, but clicking on it does not select it. I'm hoping someone found a solution because otherwise I'm really enjoying this game. I think it's a programming glitch. I may try reinstalling, though I think that means I'll have to start over.

posted in Magic Encyclopedia: Moon Light on Jul 21, 09 4:59 PM
I am having the same problem. It tells me I haven't found all the gems in the Mayan Observatory or Venice, but I've reviewed walk throughs to see where they all are, and I did find all of them. The game is stuck.

posted in Magic Encyclopedia: Moon Light on Jul 21, 09 4:58 PM
Lishka13 wrote:I'm having crazy problems. I'm at the Mayan Observatory/Venice level and my game keeps freezing up so tight I have to shut down my computer to get out of it. I have tried dozens (literally) of times, and can't get past there.

posted in Magic Encyclopedia: Moon Light on Jul 21, 09 4:48 PM
MortishaAddams wrote:
Lishka13 wrote:I'm having crazy problems. I'm at the Mayan Observatory/Venice level and my game keeps freezing up so tight I have to shut down my computer to get out of it. I have tried dozens (literally) of times, and can't get past there.

posted in Magic Encyclopedia: Moon Light on Jul 21, 09 4:46 PM

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator