Posts created by intrestra

posted in Nancy Drew: The Silent Spy on Aug 15, 15 5:42 PM
Can someone please let me know if there is a Walkthrough for this game and where to locate it? Would like to finish it before the year is out - it has been frustrating playing. Thank you!

posted in LandGrabbers on Jul 29, 11 9:59 PM

This really surprised me....

I really liked this game it was fun and action packed - have played it a couple of times all the way through and am looking forward to the third time - cant say that for a lot of the other games I have purchased and played... not what I normally play - nice change.

Happy gaming all!

posted in Shiver: Vanishing Hitchhiker on May 7, 11 11:20 PM

Hi there
I am really enjoying this game - and was not going to buy it because I didn't like the name - within the first 5 minutes I knew I would buy it - will come back when I have finished....

Happy gaming everyone.....

posted in Allora and The Broken Portal on May 7, 11 11:16 PM

Hi there,

I did buy this game and it is nice, graphics nice, music nice, arrows are annoying - I am bored this game is definitely not for me. Cant get it right all the time.... and totally enjoy the other game I bought...
Happy gaming

Wanted to say.... that this was too short and too easy.... maybe air and water could have been combined - am feeling a little ripped off that I bought the collectors editions and was frankly bored as I played - do not want to buy the next instalment of this game!

I even played it twice because I thought I missed something - sad sad....

All round quite dissappointing...

posted in Puzzle Quest 2 on Sep 22, 10 10:24 PM
Are you joking.... I have just downloaded this game and having no joy in getting it to run.... lovely green screen lovely orange and purple screen no game

I have tried everything suggested and still no joy....in help pages - any other suggestions will be gratefully received.

posted in Shaolin Mystery: Tale of the Jade Dragon Staff on Aug 18, 10 8:29 PM
I have gone through this thread hoping to find a clue as to what is going on - I load ok and then it freezes when I ask it to play.... have uninstalled 4x and read this forum through - still none the wiser.... how do you ask for a game credit/refund for this game

posted in Dream Chronicles: Book of Air Collector's Edition on Jun 25, 10 5:59 PM
I did enjoy this game - was shorter than I expected..... graphics were good the puzzles were puzzling.... not sure that it was such a good move to buy it - as I completed it quicker than I expected to and it was a little more than I would normally pay - I suppose it was that I expected more from a collectors edition..maybe I don't from now on.. enjoyed it though still feeling dissappointed and slightly ripped off.

Happy gaming

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials on Jun 21, 10 1:04 AM

I saved this game for the weekend and then was not dissappointed - loved it all - graphics, music and the story was good - 5 stars for me....

Happy Gaming!

I really enjoyed this game and the extras - graphics good and the puzzles were great - loved the story line and look forward to the next installment and felt that my money was well spent... unlike some of the Collectors Edition games where I have felt short changed!
I did play the first game and really enjoyed that also ....

Happy gaming

posted in Escape the Lost Kingdom on May 23, 10 10:43 PM

Hi!
I enjoyed this game - I wished it was longer and I didn't play it in 3D - have that to look forward to..also it finished before I got round to putting on the glasses!

Apart from the length - I really got into the game - it was easy enough to follow - didn't need the walk through even though I knew it was there - couldn't say that about the story - kind of got surprised about pharaoh let alone there being two of them as the game seemed to be about finding each other and getting out of there - maybe that would have been enough of the story to know - by the way WHAT HAPPENED TO JINXY THE CAT!!!!! Did I miss something...

Happy gaming!

posted in Eternity on May 7, 10 4:26 PM

This game was ok - the tour through history was interesting enough - graphics were good however it was not captivating enough to stop me from getting a little annoyed and then bored....
Not for me .... happy gaming.

posted in Magic Encyclopedia: Illusions on May 7, 10 3:41 PM

I generally enjoyed this game - initially took awhile to get into it and the switching was a tad annoying to begin - however later in the game it gave the game a good twist which made me think and not expect the same old style - give it a go and play at least the demo to see if its for you.... happy gaming!

posted in Atlantis Evolution on Apr 10, 10 11:09 PM

Have picked up the owls face am still in the forest looking for the stick - maybe tomorrow.... thank you for your help.

posted in Atlantis Evolution on Apr 10, 10 11:03 PM

You should check the other threads which have information around the room in the ship etc...

Happy gaming....

posted in Atlantis Evolution on Apr 10, 10 2:29 AM

Hi there,

If you are facing the port hole that is open turn to your right and then your right again you will be facing the door put your cursor on the handle and go through it - and walk to the end of the corridor....
Have fun

posted in Atlantis Evolution on Apr 9, 10 11:53 PM

Duh - I didn't pick up the bucket to get water from the well.... I have made it into the forrest - just keep getting caught there now.... thanks for your help - best of luck to everyone else playing this game.

posted in Atlantis Evolution on Apr 9, 10 11:50 PM
Old game or not .....

I have played this game on and off for the past few days and I have to say it is totally frustrating me to the point where I wish I had not purchased it!

Happy gaming to others wishing to give this game a go - I will give it another go in a few months time!!!!!!! Maybe.

posted in Atlantis Evolution on Apr 9, 10 11:31 PM

It took me many goes to get it - go directly to the screen and find the goggles - if you click on the guards they will throw you in the transport...

posted in Atlantis Evolution on Apr 9, 10 4:12 PM

The puzzle is to not go past any of the red doors - your objective is to go to the white exit at the top of the screen and you use the arrow controls infront of you to manouevre the bubble transport.... if you go past the red door you will be sucked out and the game will pick up again from the guards.....

Happy Gaming

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator