Posts created by 88catherine

posted in Bus Driver on Jul 4, 13 10:28 AM
I was wondering the same thing, will a steering wheel work with this game? What type of steering wheel will work for the computer? Thanks,

posted in The Tribloos 2 on Feb 27, 13 8:09 AM
I loved the games Tribloos 1 and Tribloos 2 and I can't wait for Tribloos 3. My 5 year old son loves to watch me play and has started playing on some of the more simple levels. I use the time to reinforce counting the Tribloos and teaching him the game. I would like to see if you could come up with a simple version for kids that has numbers and letters in it. As far as Tribloos 3 I thought maybe dinosaurs with a prehistoric land and more of the same. The only thing I have not liked so far is the airship. I think it was a good idea but a little to hard to manage. Maybe if it was easier to get the balloons it would not have been so bad. Over all a great concept and I hope to see many more games in the future. I love TM games and this is one of my all time favorites. I really think it would be cute to have a kids version designed more simplistic and with learning in mind. Thanks for the great games.

posted in The Tribloos 2 on Feb 19, 13 5:38 PM
I finally got gold on The Airship level after watching the video on you tube from sipason's video. It only took me two times to get gold after watching the video. I love to get gold on all the levels and get all the flags too. Thanks for the videos Sipason and thanks Aymes for the great games, I can not wait for The Tribloos 3.

posted in The Tribloos on Feb 16, 13 8:52 PM
I finally got gold on level 71 now all I need is 60 but I am stuck. I have played it a number of different ways and come up a few seconds short. Any suggestions?

posted in The Tribloos on Feb 16, 13 8:26 PM
I only have level 60 and 71 left to have gold on all levels. Does anyone have a good strategy for these two levels? Thanks

posted in The Tribloos on Feb 7, 13 3:54 PM
Okay, thank you.
I finally got gold on level 43 thanks for all the help.

posted in The Tribloos on Feb 5, 13 12:47 PM
So far, level 43 is the one I am having trouble with. I know that should be an easier level but I have gold up to and past level 43. I have tried several different approaches but I am always just a few seconds shy of gold. I would really appreciate if you have a video or advice on that level. Thanks

posted in The Tribloos on Feb 3, 13 4:22 PM
I can not get gold on some of the higher levels. I have gold up to level 43 and a few past that. Is there a strategy guide for higher levels because the first 3 guides only go up level 30 something.

posted in First Class Flurry on May 28, 12 5:37 PM
I can not get expert on level 1-10, I get close but I only can get 6700 not 6800 for expert. I have tried using the 3 at a time plan and that gets me close but not expert. Any ideas?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator