Posts created by maryerbe

posted in Enchanted Kingdom: A Dark Seed Collector's Edition on Apr 7, 17 10:56 AM
I havent had a problem with a game in years until now ,down loaded played for a minute and it ended ,my trial is over so im not buying something i cant try ,seems like theres lots of problems with this game .So the people that dont get there trial are out of luck !

Thank You Im going to try this i will let you know

Hi,Im also having the runtime Error ,seems like a lot of us have the same problem ,all in the same boat ,dont look good ,

hello.im also stuck down to the last crumb of food gave him every thing you could pick up and im still stuck (tells me theres nothing left to do)so without the fuses im not going any where.Sounds like something isnt right with game . thanks

posted in Eventide: Slavic Fable Collector's Edition on Nov 26, 15 8:27 AM
Hello and happy day ! For some reason the game seems old it had my name in it before I put it there ,I love the little boy his voice is so cute ,the poor granddaughter is going to see her grandma ,and runs off the road ,she needs to save her grandma from some kind of creature no buy for me enjoy everyone

posted in League of Light: Silent Mountain Collector's Edition on Sep 10, 15 10:04 AM
Is anyone having any problems with this game ?mine is freezing up ,i had to have used up at least 15 mins. of demo with this

posted in Mystery Tales: The Twilight World on Feb 22, 15 3:06 PM
Hello,Can someone tell me do you have to have a skill to Beta test a game ?I have asked to be put in line many years ago ,i have had a few ,but nothing like some that get them very often .So would you please send some my way ? Thank You !

posted in Dark Dimensions: Homecoming Collector's Edition on Feb 12, 15 11:00 AM
I didnt care for the game ,i didnt even finish Demo ,to much with the vines just seem the same old thing ,the gate how am i getting in ?the yard ,the front door .no buy for me .

posted in Fishdom: Depths of Time Collector's Edition on Nov 27, 14 3:54 AM
I agree , Happy Thanksgiving

posted in Surface: Game of Gods Collector's Edition on Nov 20, 14 8:12 AM
Hello,Well i very much enjoyed the game i really dont care about how long as long as it is a great game and i love playing it doesnt matter ,i loved the idea of the board game ,i was never bored ,so i will buy it .Enjoy everyone .Happy Thanksgiving to All.

goodmorning,my game wont install ,any ideas? thank you

posted in 'dillos on Sep 10, 14 3:45 PM
i do with todays sale half price should be what we always pay for a game ,not the 19:99,half of that i would never pay that much for a game to me this is not a sale its false advertisement .

posted in Spirit of Revenge: Cursed Castle Collector's Edition on Aug 11, 14 7:21 AM
hello, I tried every thing with this picture and it wont let me pick it up ,so im stuck ,cant buy untill there is a fix thanks

posted in Spirit of Revenge: Cursed Castle Collector's Edition on Aug 9, 14 5:53 AM
same here ,the hint doesnt help ,or guide. thanks

posted in Nightfall: An Edgar Allan Poe Mystery on Jul 30, 14 3:41 AM
Wasnt this game out already?

posted in Another Case Solved on May 27, 14 5:06 AM

posted in Bluebeard's Castle: Son of the Heartless on Feb 12, 14 10:56 AM
Hello,well another game bites the dust this one will not load ,so cant play ok thanks let me know when you fix it

posted in Haunted Train: Spirits of Charon Collector's Edition on Feb 9, 14 7:41 AM
Hello,i cant finish the game wont let me get thelast pages to get the W. Is there a fix for this?

posted in Haunted Train: Spirits of Charon Collector's Edition on Feb 9, 14 7:33 AM
hello, i also cant finish game cant get the letters ,to get the W.any clues what we should do? thank you

posted in Who Am I on Jan 13, 14 1:48 PM
i totally agree way to short ,not happy at all .the game just ended without all the houses,still had the gun but couldnt use it

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator