Posts created by Uzea

any help out there this is the only level that I still can't get 3 stars PLEASE help:-)

THANKS I finally got it thanks to your post:-)

posted in Weather Lord: Graduation Collector's Edition on Feb 16, 17 2:17 AM
I am also having the problem in 15B she want move Has any of you had a reply from BF?

posted in Gardens Inc. 4: Blooming Stars Collector's Edition on Mar 2, 16 2:33 AM
Thanks I do think I have tried all that, well I will try again and again I wander if anyone have got gold on this level have you?

posted in Gardens Inc. 4: Blooming Stars Collector's Edition on Feb 29, 16 12:07 AM
Help please, I have got gold and red ribbon on all levels except this one, I can not get enough stones to buy seeds and time, I have tried 100 times, I am so close:-( it makes me crazy so please help:-)

posted in Gardens Inc. 4: Blooming Stars Collector's Edition on Feb 10, 16 10:08 AM
Ok thanks I have not seen that meter:-)

posted in Gardens Inc. 4: Blooming Stars Collector's Edition on Feb 9, 16 2:19 AM
can you help me understand what is the time you have to do a level in to get gold? I thought it was if you had 2 min left ?

posted in Gardens Inc. 3: A Bridal Pursuit Collector's Edition on Jan 21, 15 5:34 AM
I bought this game, just like I bought Musketers, non of them works, Musketers just shut down, no message nothing, Gardens inc start over from the start (Jill) loosing all my progress, I am trying to find out the "custormer" "service" it is very difficult to figure it out as my 1 language is not english, and I just can not find an email adr. I have been a member for some years now, but I am close to cancel my membership now,
Can anyone give me an email adr to "custormer" "service"

posted in The Musketeers: Victoria's Quest on Jan 21, 15 5:31 AM
I bought this game, just like I bought Cardens inc. 3 non of them works, this game just shut down, no message nothing, Gardens inc start over from the start loosing all my progress, I am trying to find out the "custormer" "service" it is very difficult to figure it out as my 1 language is not english, and I just can not find an email adr. I have been a member for some years now, but I am close to cancel my membership now,
Can anyone give me an email adr to "custormer" "service"

posted in Delicious: Emily's New Beginning Collector's Edition on Jan 5, 15 4:48 AM
I can not get more than 1 star, I can not make very much mony to buy upgrades, what am I missing?, is it more important to keep the people happy with many harts when they pay or is it more important to wait with the pay so you get combo but few harts?
Please help thanks:-)

posted in Rescue Team 4 on Dec 30, 14 9:38 AM
has anyone tried the help page?

posted in Gardens Inc. 3: A Bridal Pursuit Collector's Edition on Dec 29, 14 12:33 AM
I played for a good long time then suddenly I was back to start and it has a profile called Jill?, my profile was diamond but it was gone? so I tried one more time to play the game but did not get far then I was right back to the start level and again the Jill profil was there and mine was lost? what a shame as I bought this game imidiately as I love the kind of game:-( what to do?

posted in Weather Lord: In Pursuit of the Shaman on Aug 24, 14 8:14 AM
AHHHH how sad it is such a good game except for the stupid timer:-( but still fun to play, do you think they will do something about it or is it time to ask for your mony back?

posted in Battle Ranch on Jul 20, 14 6:45 AM
I love this game and all was fine until the level I am now, It freeze and I can only get out with using joblist to close the game, I have try to remove the game and reinstall it but it went right back to this level again an freeze. The strange thing is it says I am on extra games 6 but I just went on battle, if I go to extra games I can not even choose extra game 6? can anyone please help me thanks

posted in Gardens Inc. 2: The Road to Fame on Apr 9, 14 1:20 AM
After struggeling with this level I found out the most important is to keep getting Watches to keep the bar in the gold time, it cost you a lot off wood and seeds, but then you have all the time you want good luck:-)

posted in Northern Tale 2 on Dec 13, 13 10:06 AM
WOW thanks Ricoblade now I got i finally after trying 1000 times:-) I have done all with 2 stars and then now I only need 3 that gives me problems then I have to level 30 with 3 stars:-)

posted in Northern Tale 2 on Dec 13, 13 12:48 AM
I just can't get food enough to make the stew HELP anyone?

posted in My Singing Monsters on Oct 29, 13 10:11 AM
I have worked so hard and long on this game and love to check in on my monsters many times a day I have bought some coins and some diamonds and today it was all gone this is so frustrating because I do not think it is any fun to start over again, so now I hope that big fish will pay back the mony I spend on this game or recover my game

posted in My Singing Monsters on Sep 9, 13 7:45 AM
I bought My Singing Monsters Treasure Chest, but during the pay it told me that there was an error, now I had a Big Fish order confirmation :
Order Number: 191860758
Order Placed On: 09/09/13 07:22:44 AM

DESCRIPTION QUANTITY PRICE SUBTOTAL
- My Singing Monsters Treasure Chest
1 $ 8.74 $ 8.74
But I did not get enything in the game?

posted in My Singing Monsters on Sep 8, 13 2:36 PM
How do you get Diamonds?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator