Posts created by TopazMystique

posted in Beyond the Invisible: Evening on May 17, 15 4:27 AM
Thanks, kchapy! Great job! Was hoping for better extras so nice to know I didn't miss out on much!

posted in Beyond the Invisible: Evening on May 3, 15 9:07 AM
I found 18 of the 21 suns so didn't unlock the Extras. Just curious what is in the Extras if anyone was able to unlock it.

posted in Mind Snares: Alice's Journey on Mar 30, 15 6:28 PM
Seems that there are a lot of problems with this but with different items. What I did to fix it was to use an earlier inventory item (I used the candle to light the fire for the crone's stew). Then I was able to access the clay to fix the caultron. Hope this helps. Good luck!

posted in Mind Snares: Alice's Journey on Mar 30, 15 6:25 PM
I also had an issue with this. What you need to do is fill the cauldron with water from the well. Then it will go on the fire.

posted in Mind Snares: Alice's Journey on Mar 30, 15 6:23 PM
I had the same problem but with a different inventory item. I couldn't get to the clay to fix the cauldron. What I did was use an earlier item (used the candle to light the logs) and was then able to get to the clay to fix the cauldron. Hope this helps! Good luck!

posted in Mahjong Secrets on Nov 12, 14 5:56 AM
I don't know if this has anything to do with it but... I had two more locks to go. I had been getting in and out without a problem. But then I "finished" the previous group and got to the hidden object scene. I wanted to be able to start my next session with that so I would have something to look forward to. Unfortunately, the next time I got in, I had the same problem as most others... the CONTINUE button on the map does not work. So, my suggestion to everyone is to NOT stop on the hidden object game. Go past it and see if you can get back in again. It would be great if someone checked to see if that is the problem and let us all know.

posted in Dino R-r-age Defense on Sep 14, 14 8:53 AM
This has to be THE WORST 8Floor defense game yet. I play the EASY mode and usually can keep all hearts on at least the first 3 levels in their games but this one I lost 10 lives in wave 1 level 1. Played 7 minutes with 3 retries and nothing helped. They call this EASY? Not in my book. Too bad because the graphics are a great improvement over previous games. I keep hoping that they will really make a game easy but none so far so it goes in the trash bin with all the rest of their defense games.

ETA: Just to check the game, I went back and played level 1 in both EASY & HARD difficulties using the same scenario. I lost 7 lives in wave 1 in both modes so how does EASY make it any easier?

posted in Hotel on Aug 30, 14 9:03 AM
I placed the 5 stones, put the momento in the center and now have the "rotate" icon but it does nothing. I have clicked it and also tried holding the mouse down & rotating but nothing moves the light. Any ideas? No way do I want to restart this game! UGH!

posted in Hotel on Aug 30, 14 8:04 AM
I placed the 5 stones, put the momento in the center and now have the "rotate" icon but it does nothing. I have clicked it and also tried holding the mouse down & rotating but nothing moves the light. Any ideas? No way do I want to restart this game! UGH!

posted in 300 Dwarves on Aug 29, 14 12:03 AM
This is what I used for a strategy for the higher levels. It helps to have as many gold bars as possible. I replayed levels to get more gold bars. I reset my upgrades to max out riflemen (pistols) & forge (flames) only. Then I upgraded all three power-ups as high as I had gold bars.

I start with the forges (flames) where enemies enter and rifles everywhere else. I add rifles first where they will cover the most area. Try to get all the rifles in before upgrading. Then I upgrade the forges once and upgrade rifles. If there is enough money rolling in, I may upgrade the forges again but try to get at least a couple strategically placed rifles upgraded two or more times. In L12 I think I had 6 or maybe even all 7 of the rifles upgraded to towers.

So, if I have this correctly in my notes:

L9 gets 2 forges & 10 rifles
L10 gets 4 forges & 5 rifles
L11 gets 2 forges & 10 rifles
L12 gets 3 forges & 7 rifles

I also use the power-ups as quickly as possible if they will help. The horn I use almost continuously and the hammer & dynamite where it will do the most good.

Hope this helps.

ETA 8/29/14 for L12: Went back & replayed. At the end, all forges were upgraded twice and all rifles were towers with the two by the statue and the 3 closest to the castle upgraded one level higher. Was able to finish with 30 lives by using the horn all the time and maybe the hammer & dynamite once or twice.

ETA 9/11/14: I was able to go back and replay all earlier levels using this basic strategy although I did not need all rifles in earlier levels and in one level I had to put the forges by the castle instead of the entrances. I also was able to get 3 gold bars on the two bonus levels with the same strategy.

posted in 300 Dwarves on Aug 28, 14 11:42 PM
There are an awful lot of what I consider invalid threads for this forum. Is it me or is someone spamming?

posted in 7 Gates: The Path to Zamolxes on Aug 28, 14 11:36 PM

posted in 7 Gates: The Path to Zamolxes on Aug 28, 14 6:04 AM
Thank you so much SynthpopAddict! I was finally able to get gold by keeping a list of what each power-up did and using each accordingly. Before I was just indiscriminately clicking them as soon as they were filled up. VICTORY!

posted in 7 Gates: The Path to Zamolxes on Aug 27, 14 3:36 AM
Thanks! I thought I had it beat with all the tiles cleared but then didn't have enough of the particular colors. I'll give your suggestions a try but I think it's basically what I've been trying.

posted in 7 Gates: The Path to Zamolxes on Aug 26, 14 9:37 AM
I have gold on all levels except this one and have played it many, many times and always start with full power-ups. Is there any strategy to getting gold other than using power-ups as soon as available?

posted in Shtriga: Summer Camp on Jul 30, 14 4:31 AM
In case no one has answered you yet, I believe the publisher is **** Entertainment and the developer is Game Cartel (a new one to me).

posted in Artifacts of Eternity on Jul 14, 14 7:27 AM
It's possible that Artifacts of Eternity is a "sequel of sorts" to the hidden object game: Eternity. I believe the characters and locations are the same from what I played in the demo. Probably would have been better to name it: "Eternity: Lost Artifacts" so it would track with the previous game. Although this is the first "sequel" I have seen that switches between game genres. Interesting but confusing.

posted in Barn Yarn on May 26, 14 4:49 PM
I also have the CE version. I believe there is an end to the standard version but the CE version seems to be like the Energizer bunny... just keep going and going and going. There are 4 additional items to purchase (very expensive) but then it doesn't seem to end. When a room comes up, it says either "bonus" or not so it is now repeating earlier levels. I'm not sure if the earlier levels are mixed in with the bonus levels originally or if it just happens once the bonus levels are completed. I gave up after getting all items plus $19,887.

posted in Royal Envoy 3 Collector's Edition on May 23, 14 11:32 AM
Sorry. I see that there are now 2 Royal Envoy 3's. Very confusing.

posted in Royal Envoy 3 Collector's Edition on May 23, 14 11:25 AM
I thought this game was released on September 8, 2013. Is BFG re-releasing games now? Am I missing something or getting senile in my old age?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator