Posts created by misformichelle

posted in Rescue Team 6 on Dec 28, 16 8:48 AM
And look at that. A helicopter pad I overlooked on the lower right corner. Looks like it IS a situation where you have to go in the right order. lol.

More coffee before gaming I think

posted in Rescue Team 6 on Dec 28, 16 8:46 AM
I must be missing something obvious but I cannot figure out how to get food. And there's none hiding around I haven't seen?

You can't fish for it? You can't build a food hut? There's not enough hiding tha tyou have to puzzle your way through.

Someone help meeeee. I'm sure it's something simple I'm overlooking but it's making me crazy

posted in Cathy's Crafts Collector's Edition on Aug 26, 16 2:07 PM
But which one had the different types of customers and such? It's making me mad trying to figure it out!!!!! Definitely a Delicious but I have a millionty two of them!!!!!

posted in Cathy's Crafts Collector's Edition on Aug 26, 16 5:30 AM
This reminds me so much of another game but I cannot, for the life of me, figure out what?!

With the different types of characters, and percentages, and changing the foods etc based on those characters.

Someone must know what other game this is similar to! Help me!!!!!

posted in Heart's Medicine: Season One on May 26, 15 7:47 AM
I was just coming to see about the issue with giving Brie water. I can give her water the first time but never again after that. VERY frustrating mini game fail.

posted in Crime Solitaire 2: The Smoking Gun on Aug 15, 14 4:49 AM
This is different than playing same levels. I'm getting same dialog. Cop been killed with cop gun etc etc etc. (Same cop name. some shorts)

Here's hoping whatever update I see above solves this!

posted in Crime Solitaire 2: The Smoking Gun on Aug 11, 14 2:13 PM
I appear to be progressing....

And then suddenly despite going to the next chapters I am back to doing the same levels with the same story under a new chapter title with the same set up etc.

Am I going crazy or anyone else run into this?

posted in Build-a-lot: Fairy Tales on Jun 16, 12 8:41 AM
Thank YOU! I couldn't get expert yet but I didn't care. Finally passed the darn thing!

posted in Dragon Keeper 2 on Apr 13, 12 3:47 PM
I reinstalled it a 2nd time and it seemed to get me past the evil level I was stuck on. So hopefully it's fixed for good. I had reinstalled it right after the announcement came that it had an update but perhaps 3rd download was the charm.

posted in Dragon Keeper 2 on Apr 13, 12 3:45 PM
I thought that was strange too! YEAH! What a prize...oh wait...I've already been using that sucka for a while.

posted in Dragon Keeper 2 on Apr 12, 12 11:20 PM
I've always been too busy to notice how it happens lol. Now I know! Glad someone is paying attention.

posted in Dragon Keeper 2 on Apr 12, 12 11:18 PM
I am SO GLAD I'm not alone in this. Sadly it's not just one a single level either. I'm having no luck with any of the tricks you folks have done. Hoping they spontaneously remember that I'd like the quest items instead of just level one or two gems!

posted in Grave Mania: Undead Fever on Mar 7, 12 10:35 AM
are you hitting the zombies when they wake up? servicing them quicker? Getting yourself healed if you get bitten? It took me 2 tries to do it for some reason. (Warning: there's another one where you have to protect a person. even trickier!)

It's definitely doable. Watch their star level. And if you have any of the potions (I don't recall which you have at that point) use them to keep things in order!

posted in Grave Mania: Undead Fever on Mar 7, 12 10:33 AM
lol good luck w/ your PERFECT games not just expert. Oh dear oh dear!

posted in Grave Mania: Undead Fever on Mar 7, 12 10:32 AM
has anyone actually heard back from tech support? I know they are busy w/ this and another recent release being full of bugs but I haven't heard back from the one I sent about the other game late last week OR this one (which, admittedly, I think I just sent yesterday morning so not surprised.)

Just had another crash and was hoping to see something positive. Looks like there's progress made even if it isn't progress that is helpful to those with that video card (and, frankly, I have no idea what video card I have at this point. Too lazy to look right now.)

posted in Grave Mania: Undead Fever on Mar 6, 12 8:30 PM
Strange I discover it freezes often when I'm on the last task of the round or going to the last task. (Obviously it's doing it just to be mean and evil to me. )

posted in Grave Mania: Undead Fever on Mar 6, 12 9:26 AM
Another bonus to passing your info onto BFG? They can walk you through additional stuff you can do on your system to try to make it work better. So really don't hesitate to contact them! (And please do so we can ALL get a fix!)

posted in Grave Mania: Undead Fever on Mar 5, 12 6:52 PM
bah humbug. my 2nd purchase full of glitches. this game was GREAT through the demo. (even though when you purchased it you started back at the beginning ugh)

but add me to the crew of people who keeps having to use task manager to kill the game for no particular reason. *sigh*

i already updated all my stuff within the last couple days due to the other tm game that came out that i purchased.

as with others i suggest you send a recport to them including a dr felix run through. it's the easiest and fastest way to get fixes. and make sure you check the link in the 1st post about game crashes to make sure ALL your things are up to date.

posted in Spooky Mall on Mar 4, 12 7:46 AM
rink_chick wrote:I don't know why any of you are saying you can't get any further in the game because of a glitch in one shop. I just finished the game and I only had level 20 in the Deli.

As someone else said, if you get a constant glitch in one shop, try one of the others for a while. It's way better for your blood pressure.

Besides, you don't really expect the developer is working all weekend do you?

that is true unless you get stuck on an earlier level (as I have on level 11 in the fish shop). then you can't go to another shop. Which is a bummer.

In the end, working over the weekend or not, everyone in the thread really does need to send the info in so they have the documentation further than just the thread and the info on systems etc.

now. back to repeatedly restarting hoping i can get level 11 to stop glitching. yes, I'm enjoying this dang game enough to do obnoxious things like that. I'm fiending for a TM game that much. lol.

posted in Spooky Mall on Mar 3, 12 7:25 AM
Is it sad that I was excited to hear 17 starts and it worked? *sigh*

I'm getting issues on a totally random level now. Level 11 in the fish shop. Same issue as before. Guest getting stuck. Serious bummer. And no amount of restarting is helping that out. And since it's so early in the shop I can't even move to anothe rshop *sigh*

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator