Posts created by babalou

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 10, 18 12:16 PM
Has anyone got advice how to get through level 53 in Monaco. I have tried about 50 times using boosts and still cant get the required points.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 6, 18 5:51 AM
I would like to find out if anyone was able to do this level ( intern ) I have played it so many times and cannot make 70. Are there any tricks to completing this level.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Feb 27, 18 7:38 AM
Thank you. I will certainly give your strategy a try. I appreciate your response and helpful hints.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Feb 27, 18 7:38 AM
Thank you. I will certainly give your strategy a try. I appreciate your response and helpful hints.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Feb 26, 18 12:33 PM
Is there a trick to get through these levels? I haven't been stuck like this for a long time in this game. Venice is extremely hard in my opinion, and might be the level that will convince me to quit.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Aug 16, 17 4:49 PM
Thank you so much OOO Jules. I will give your strategy a try as soon as my lives reload. I knew I was missing something. I didn't know I could back out if the board didn't have too many white tiles. Thank you for the help.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Aug 16, 17 3:08 PM
Hi guys
Any ideas on how to complete this level. I have been stuck for what seems like forever. If I can get this last part I can say good-bye to Dubai.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 29, 17 5:07 AM
What does the infinity sign mean in the store. Is it for unlimited lives for the remainder of the game?

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 25, 17 6:19 AM
Hi fellow seniors. I am 69 and still playing games, namely Gummy Drop. Even tho it is frustrating at times, it is an enjoyable past time. Regards to all.

Barbara

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 22, 17 6:57 AM
This city has been so much fun. I think you took out the frustration factor and added a big dose of fun factor. THank you.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Mar 24, 17 4:47 PM
On helping hand 42 master - can anyone tell me how to get through it. I spent my money by mistake. I didn't realize I had to pay to build transports. So I have no money to spend to buy helps. And I need to finish master 42 because I need blue hats to get out of this part of St. Pete. Help Please if you can.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Dec 5, 16 7:07 AM
Tillysmum_1 wrote:
djfw wrote:
kmac39 wrote:WOW this level is killing me. Any ideas on this level would be appreciated. Thanks

I am having trouble with this level also. Master level is not giving green gummies. [/quote

I'll second that!

posted in Gummy Drop! on Oct 27, 16 5:13 AM
How do I get through this level? I do not have enough yellow gummies to explode the bomb

posted in Gummy Drop! on May 21, 16 3:13 PM
how do you unchain the end gummies.

posted in Mortimer Beckett and the Lost King on May 15, 15 4:59 PM
Can u tell me how to solve the underwater puzzle "1 11 111 1v etc

posted in PuppetShow: Lightning Strikes on Oct 15, 14 8:04 AM
what is the path to sew the dress

posted in Nancy Drew - Danger by Design on Jul 1, 10 5:04 PM
Danger by Design was one of the first games I played on the computer, and my first Nancy Drew game. It was a lot of fun, a little challenging. I got hooked on ND games from there on.

They are a little hard sometimes, but the forums help if you need a little hint.

Hope you enjoy your game.

posted in Reincarnations: Awakening on Nov 8, 09 3:53 PM
Just finished this game. The graphics are lovely, but the game is too short. I found it a little to easy also. I didn' t need to use any hints, which is unusual for me.
It was fun though.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator