Posts created by bableed

posted in Fear for Sale: The 13 Keys Collector's Edition on Dec 4, 14 12:09 PM
This is the third time this game has frozen up on me and the last time was the worst. I was just starting to play the Bonus game and it not only froze up but said there was an error and it deleted all I had done. So now I have to play again from the start and wonder if it will happen again. I wish the game makers would use game alpha and beta game testers before these are released for sale.
This is about the 9th game I have now that I cannot play. The Mayan series is one of the bunch.
NOT HAPPY (((((

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Tree of Life on Nov 30, 14 9:27 AM
I have finished everything but honoring the tree. I have the braid out and the hummingbird flys by now and then. I drop a kid on the mature flower the bird was hovering over but so far all the kids won't pick up the flower. I am getting tired of trying now and wondering if I did something wrong.

posted in Dark Dimensions: Somber Song Collector's Edition on Mar 14, 14 11:08 AM
Yes and not just that game. I have around 8 game I bought and cannot play.

posted in Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ on Sep 15, 10 10:20 AM
I was playing the trial version with 27 min left when it cut off my play and said I needed to purchase the game. I was under the impression that I had an hour to decide if I liked this type of game. For this reason I will not buy it now.

Thank you Laflamme for answering my question. I got as far as the receiver but never notice the other part. Nice link and thanks again. :-)

Bableed: Check out this thread:
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/68892.page

I never did find any bonus levels in Diregrove. Now I see another collector's addition game, Edgar Allen Poe. I hesitate to purchase it for the same reason. I would really appreciate it if anyone can tell me about the bonus for Diregrove.
Thanks.

posted in Virtual Families on Oct 14, 09 10:27 AM
Both parents died because I forgot to pause game. I have a 9 and 11 year old left. Both are extremely week and I can't get them to make a meal yet. I Feel so stupid I have the best collection with this group ever. Can they survive by eating snacks? The food I put there eventually goes into frig. Thanks

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator