Posts created by icyng4

posted in Yard Sale Hidden Treasures: Sunnyville on Nov 6, 16 11:04 AM
Have windows 10 so I can't access this game. Any sugestions

posted in Fiction Fixers: The Curse of OZ on Apr 17, 11 5:50 PM
starbornsherry wrote:Please tell me how to get rid of the 4 Birds right before I get to the Castle it won't let me go back any and I already did the find objects and it won't let me do it again.
Please help?

posted in Fiction Fixers: The Curse of OZ on Apr 17, 11 5:33 PM
Is anyone out there having trouble finding the can for the watercan. I have been back through every level but it states that it's not here.

posted in Hodgepodge Hollow on Jan 23, 11 3:29 PM
PENNYJS wrote:I am in the game to make the part with the mermaid braid and bells. I get it all done until you have to use the dandlion puffs to keep the bells quiet. When I try to do it , it looks like it is working until I go to the last bell then it poofs on me. I have done it about a half dozen times and it still does the same thing. What am I doing wrong with the bells? thanks

I only had to put the dandlion puffs in one time and all the bells filled.

posted in Hodgepodge Hollow on Jan 23, 11 10:35 AM
I'm stuck in the place where you get mermaid hair. It says pick and I will follow but there is nothing to pick from except mermaid land and you just go back to the same place over and over.

posted in Farm Frenzy 3 on Nov 8, 09 4:24 PM
I had the same question. Thanks.

posted in Farm Frenzy 3 on Nov 8, 09 4:20 PM
I don't get level 92 because you need goats for horns and you can't buy goats in this level and you can't buy horns to make trinkets.

posted in Virtual Farm on Jul 24, 09 5:46 PM
How do you keep the buildings from crashing?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator