Posts created by OnBreak

posted in Wanderlust: What Lies Beneath Collector's Edition on Mar 3, 18 3:59 PM
Is there a Bonus Game? How do i access it? I don't see it in the Extra's section

posted in Wanderlust: What Lies Beneath Collector's Edition on Mar 3, 18 3:57 PM
Is there a bonus game? Where to i access it. I dont see anything in the Extras section

posted in Tiny Tales: Heart of the Forest Collector's Edition on Jul 25, 17 2:46 PM
Wonderful Game Boris!

I know you cant please all the people all the time, but i am thrilled. This is right up my alley. The only thing i am disappointed in is i am enjoying so much, i am going to have to pay full price so i can keep going, hahaha. Its just marvelous, i love everything about it, you developers have thought of everything as far as im concerned.

posted in Tiny Tales: Heart of the Forest Collector's Edition on Jul 25, 17 6:57 AM
Hi Boris

Are you about to tell me how many puzzles/mini games are in this game? The more the merrier for me.

Thank you

posted in Mystery Tales: The House of Others Collector's Edition on Jun 29, 17 9:25 AM
I have only played a few minutes and am really liking the game. I noticed that i have already purchased all or most of this series, so i just jumped on yesterday's code and bought it sight unseen.

There are collectibles and morphing objects, the first HO was fun and a bit interesting as I found each object and ended with a mini game.

Different strokes for different folks, if you already own this series, be sure and check it out

The puzzles have hard or easy option, i am selecting the hard ones and they still seem fairly easy, no frustrations. I have yet to use a hint.

Me too, i just switched to Advanced Mode

posted in Redemption Cemetery: Embodiment of Evil on Jun 10, 17 4:03 PM
I'm loving this game. I have all the Redemption Cemetery and this is so fun. I especially like how you can track your HOPs, accuracy, etc. Never saw that before. Im just in the amusement park right now and its so fun, the puzzles and HOPs are varied and the tasks are pretty cool as well.

Try it for yourselves, especially with this sale.

I am not too far into the demo, but i am far enough to know i really enjoy this game. For me, i consider myself an intermediate player. I love all the puzzles and mini games already and the hops are fun. I like to play a game where i dont had to hit the Hint Button bur rarely. It has plenty to do and the story line is interesting. Give it a try

I finished the main game and instead of selecting bonus game i hit main game again. It gave me a pop up question and i answered wrong and now i cant seem to play the bonus game. It keeps wanting me to start main game all over> I looked in Extras but i dont see Play Bonus anywhere there.

Any help in being able to play main game without starting over?

posted in Endless Fables: Frozen Path Collector's Edition on Apr 22, 17 6:20 AM
I really enjoyed the game. The art work was wonderful and different. The puzzles were great, and the variety as well. I love games with lots of puzzles and this one did not disappoint. The HOPS were fun, the collectables and Morphing objects could be a challenge but i loved that there was a tab at each scenes letting you know if you have any to find. The story line was interesting as well. All and all i am really liking this and feel i am close to the end of the main story.

posted in Tales of Terror: Estate of the Heart on Apr 17, 17 11:19 AM
Is there any significance to the hearts i see in a lot of the scenes? I click on them but nothing happens?

posted in Enchanted Kingdom: A Dark Seed Collector's Edition on Apr 9, 17 7:04 AM
It just goes to show you, to each his own. I thoroughly enjoyed this game. I am just about to start the bonus section. As for the colors, they didnt bother me in the least, i thought they looked fine. The puzzles were plentiful and that is my favorite parts of these games. Each puzzle had easy and hard. They were so varied and different degrees of difficulty. The story line was interesting enough. The HOS were varies as well but not so plentiful. Give it a try if you are a puzzle person too. You wont be disappointed.

posted in Subliminal Realms: Call of Atis on Mar 13, 17 7:24 AM
This is EXACTLY the kind of game i look for. The colors and wonderful and cheery with a cool theme. Custom Mode is one of the choices. The jump map shows me where i have something to do. The HOPS are varied and lots of fun. The puzzles are plentiful, not too easy, not too hard. I usually have a hard time following the story because i stop and start the game over several days. So far i am following it well. Give it a try!

thank you both for your posts.

I'm just now starting the game and i want to be sure to look for all the collectibles but i dont know what to look for. What are the collectibles i should be looking for.

Thank you

posted in Haunted Legends: Faulty Creatures Collector's Edition on Jan 31, 17 1:56 PM
I am playing the puzzle in hard mode. Up in the top let of the circle of red bird is arrow, same on purple bird but top right. you have to highlight the you have to push the arrow and it spins the entire bird. Spin it until the red square piece you need is correct, then swap it with a blue piece, turn the red bird upright and then go and get the red piece you stuck over to blue bird.

I hope i have explained this well enough for you to proceed in hard mode

posted in Lost Lands: The Wanderer Collector's Edition on Nov 27, 16 12:37 PM
What is the green thing? Is it a snake? What is the round yellow thing that looks like the sun? I don't want to skip the puzzle but its hard not knowing what those 2 items are

posted in Mystery Tales: Eye of the Fire on Oct 30, 16 11:33 AM
If you like puzzles this is for you. I love puzzle heavy games and rarely give up. There are a variety of puzzles that are new and so far a couple of them have me spending what feels like hours (im sure its not, maybe lol) and each puzzle has easy and hard. I am doing all hard although 2 puzzles i had to switch to easy. I have yet to skip any.

posted in PuppetShow: Her Cruel Collection Collector's Edition on Sep 15, 16 1:09 PM
ty so much for replying. i appreciate it

posted in PuppetShow: Her Cruel Collection Collector's Edition on Sep 15, 16 11:49 AM
I don't want to play the game too far but i really dont buy games if there is no map with a jump feature or something to do here feature. Can anyone answer this for me?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator