Posts created by rolldedice

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 7, 17 7:43 AM
Just bought 20.00 dollars worth of diamonds to play the puzzle game did not give me the squirrels egg(5000) or any of the prizes I won AGAIN!!! This game seems to have some issues......not happy

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 1, 17 3:08 PM
Norman is not storing the objects asked for making me do a never ending task that I will never complete!! Help!! On level 60

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Sep 2, 14 7:43 PM
how do u remember who u gave presents to? I add 5 people per day and they switch them all over the place-to many people to remember so its hit and miss unless someone has a hint?

posted in Rite of Passage: Child of the Forest on Jan 28, 14 8:24 PM
Nice LOOOONG game-really enjoyed this one!!!!-must give this one a chance -u-will not be sorry!!!! Thanx BF u did it again!!!!

posted in Nevertales: The Beauty Within Collector's Edition on Nov 30, 13 3:55 PM
game worked before-after the update streaks of black in the screen!!! wudsup wit that?????

posted in Nevertales: The Beauty Within Collector's Edition on Nov 30, 13 3:53 PM
superlady154 wrote:
nehmah wrote:When loading the screen had streaks of black ribbons across. The only way to use the game is with a small screen. Is this supposed to be played on a hand-held device? When I tried to play on the smaller screen, the game shut down. Nehmah

I have the same problem.

posted in Riddles Of Fate: Wild Hunt on Oct 9, 13 1:52 PM
tried downloading the se-then the co both are slow choppy-not working-tried reinstall-no go-guess after reading some reviews theres some bugs in this game!

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Oct 8, 13 8:33 AM
this game IS addicting-fun-but has some major issues(getting ready to contact tech)only on level 12 when it went slow-unstable-cannot play at all. Granted it being a free game(did not buy diamonds or snacks)just played along and earned them, that being said, to bad this game has so many glitches, its a lotta fun!!!

posted in 1 Moment of Time: Silentville on Jun 30, 13 7:48 PM
this is for the piggy bank issues-I posted last nite and could go no farther in the game. I restarted another profile and am very happy to say it worked!!!! the piggy bank broke(no hammer stuck in the air)the game was awesome and worth the redo-I was somewhat leary after reading some of the other glitches-hang in there fishies!!this is a good game!

posted in 1 Moment of Time: Silentville on Jun 30, 13 7:36 PM
this is to reddrose-and the radio106.3-the knobs do not move it-click the FM on-then put your curser to 106 in the slat and click,it will move to to 106 ,do the same thing on the below one for .3 hope this helps!!!!

posted in 1 Moment of Time: Silentville on Jun 28, 13 8:08 PM
same problem THE PIGGY BANK-any ideas??put the 2 and change we spent on the game today and smash the piggy bank for us big fish!!!! to bad I really started liking this game, hog scenes were interactive and kinda hard!!!!! put a spin on it for me-developers need to take another look, this is gonna be a real pain for big fish-soo soorry

posted in Forbidden Secrets: Alien Town Collector's Edition on Feb 26, 13 8:16 PM
Add me to your loooooong list of the angel stuck under the grate!!!! guess I will be STARTING ALL OVER-shame it was really a fun game until this!!!!!!]

posted in Mystery Of The Ancients: Curse of the Black Water on Jan 29, 13 8:52 PM
loved this game!!!! Wished I woulda-couda bought the CE-thnxs big fish-awesome game!!!

posted in Awakening: The Goblin Kingdom Collector's Edition on Jun 5, 12 7:42 PM
for all whose screen goes black at the fountain-use the hint button and just wing it-put the bucket in and the black ball to wash off then get more water in the bucket(use hint if screen is black) I finished this awesome game tonite and that was the only glitch-the bark was a.............but at least u can finish!!!!!

posted in The Secrets of Arcelia Island on Sep 7, 11 3:33 PM
same problems with the journal-and the access error-also the skeleton what does that mean??? Where oh where did our beloved old big fish go??? Also been having ALOT of problems since the new game manager went into effect-such a shame.............

posted in Nightmare Realm Collector's Edition on Aug 10, 11 5:37 PM
add me to the list of bug eyes-12 eyes problem-after reading through this forum-jeez looks like just changing the profile(if that works)shall not be my only problem-looks like a good game, but alas although frustrating big fish always works wit u-refund or credits thanx

posted in Nightmare Realm Collector's Edition on Aug 10, 11 5:14 PM
well for the record I also cannot get past the eye thing-will attempt another profile!!! Do you need to click on both of the eyes???(6 sets)???

posted in Tales From The Dragon Mountain: The Strix on Aug 6, 11 5:30 AM
great game but I too also was not sure what to do next-maybe a brainfart day???? All in all I really liked the game and graphics-highly reccomend it-thanx BIG FISH!!!

posted in Sandra Fleming Chronicles: Crystal Skulls on Jun 28, 11 3:56 PM
really looks like a GREAT game-had to shut puter down to get out-curser jumpy-black screen during"walking" I would guess if I ever got there!!!! Lots of glitches!!!!! U fix I buy!!!!!

posted in Spirits of Mystery: Amber Maiden on Jun 18, 11 7:57 AM
also runs really slow from one scene to the next for me-too bad, it looks like a game I would buy-also tried the coll. ed same thing!!!oh well, another one bites the dust!!!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator