Posts created by IsisRising

posted in Jewel Match Royale 2: Rise of the King on Apr 8, 18 9:56 PM
Thank you so much for your help :-)

posted in Jewel Match Royale 2: Rise of the King on Apr 7, 18 11:27 PM
I have not found one gem room and yet the Help says that they are in a lot of rooms. Can someone tell me how to find them? Thank you

posted in Queen's Garden Halloween on Oct 21, 15 11:00 PM
I really like this game.It is relaxing and the sounds are neat. Some people might find it boring but I enjoy it.

posted in Queen's Garden Halloween on Oct 19, 15 12:51 AM
I have been trying very hard to get my first garden past 33% and after hours of play am getting no where. Does anyone know the strategy? Thank you

posted in Fishdom: Depths of Time Collector's Edition on Dec 1, 14 9:07 AM
Thank you for being so helpful

posted in Northern Tale 4 on Aug 7, 14 9:22 PM
Thank you all so much for the help

posted in Northern Tale 4 on Aug 7, 14 2:00 AM
Finished Level 45 and there are no more levels and yet to do the last achievement I need 3 stars from level 47! It also has awards for levels as high as 111. Where are these levels???

posted in Northern Tale 4 on Aug 6, 14 10:21 PM
Finally have this figured out.When you get to the level that has a special item look closely as you wander around in that level and you will eventually spot whatever item it is that you need to have. Hope this makes things a little clearer. When you spot it, click on it and a pop up will say that you found the item.

posted in Northern Tale 4 on Aug 5, 14 11:01 PM
Thank you so much for the help

posted in Northern Tale 4 on Aug 5, 14 2:52 AM
I understand about the list. What I do not get is how to find the items. I have accidentally found two by clicking everywhere but that does not always work. I have already found all of the hamsters.
No matter what I just love all 4 of these games

posted in Viking Saga: Epic Adventure on May 31, 14 11:11 PM
I get to the top left and even with all fires lit it is so dark I cannot see anything so that I can build on the last lot.There are 2 trees there but I cannot get them chopped down. This is frustrating.

posted in Tales of the Orient: The Rising Sun on Apr 17, 14 9:31 PM
Never thought of that! DUH! LOL Thank you so much

posted in Tales of the Orient: The Rising Sun on Apr 17, 14 8:11 PM
I decided to try this game and started with match 3. The problem is I keep ending up with one gold block with nothing on it and cannot figure out how to destroy it. Even a bomb did not help. Any hints?

posted in Viking Saga: New World on Mar 13, 14 11:59 PM
I have to admit that as the game progreses it gets very difficult but I do not use the timed I use untimed. I am not good at time limits LOL You can skip the rats and just go to the next level if you need to. If you really want a challenge use the timer. This is a great sequel to the previous game and I am looking forward to yet another one.

posted in Viking Saga: New World on Mar 13, 14 11:54 PM
I just had to have this game because I really love the first one. This one is a lot more aggressive in the tasks and can be hard to figure out but all in all its a great game! The story line is good in that you have to find a cure for your people and it takes you to different land. I am glad that I do not use the timer because I would have been lost LOL A great sequel to an already great game.

posted in Demigods on Feb 22, 14 10:24 PM
Can anyone tell me how to get the 5 crystals I need to get to the guy to buy them?I need 5 crystals for the talisman and no where to get them. Thank you

posted in Demigods on Feb 21, 14 9:43 PM
Finally got there and thank you so much for the help. On the bootom left there is a huge boulder. Get that and you'll get through. Love this game

posted in Demigods on Feb 18, 14 9:06 PM
I am stuck! What rock do i need to get to to get enough meat for the dogs? Thank you

posted in Campgrounds on Aug 16, 13 9:46 PM
Just for newbies...you can turn the chat from the woman off.Just below her is a place that says Skip.Click that

posted in Campgrounds on Aug 16, 13 9:44 PM
I am totally addicted to this game!!! I hqave played it through 5 times now( still cannot beat the time on 53 though )I can hardly wait until the release of Campground 2!!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator