Posts created by johanna9

I too am stuck in the workshop with no correct clue and nothing to do next. Very frustrating

me too, where's the bad guy?

posted in Dracula's Legacy on Aug 10, 15 12:16 PM
sewandsew
me too, stuck
anyone know how to proceed?

posted in Rite of Passage: The Lost Tides Collector's Edition on May 2, 15 2:56 PM
at the several doors, cannot figure this out, where to go, what to do. Have a key, see the patterns above the doors, but the hint just brings me around and around.
help

WHAT PICTURES?

posted in Awakening: The Golden Age on Dec 3, 14 8:29 AM
bonus chapter won't play, sign comes up saying to push the bonus game button, when I do the sign comes back up saying push the bonus game button over and over. anyone else with this problem?

posted in Warlock: The Curse of the Shaman on Aug 11, 14 2:32 PM
WHERE'S THE MAGNIFYING GLASS?

posted in Mysteries and Nightmares: Morgiana on Jul 7, 14 3:04 PM
dear
Karel_LGC
lost where in where says too dark and has a torch but won't show anything else to get

posted in Bluebeard's Castle: Son of the Heartless on Feb 13, 14 6:59 AM
Still freezing up after trying everything, how boring, my dear fish. Can't you do it right? We can't all have bad computers so point the finger in the right direction. Please!!!!

posted in Midnight Macabre: Mystery of the Elephant on Jan 14, 14 4:11 PM
thanks, finally got it

posted in Midnight Macabre: Mystery of the Elephant on Jan 14, 14 8:14 AM
no skip for putting pipes together and I can't quite figure out what they want. Any clues out there????

posted in Dark Angels: Masquerade of Shadows on Dec 26, 13 3:11 PM
wish there was a walkthrough or some help with the case buttons where we have to find a new way out. I powdered the buttons but still don't know which ones to push.

posted in Dark Angels: Masquerade of Shadows on Dec 26, 13 2:36 PM
solution for "beta" problem, just change your name and start over, yuck but works

posted in Dark Angels: Masquerade of Shadows on Dec 26, 13 12:47 PM
still problem after reinstalling it, won't let me past the "thank you for playing, do our survey" thing. This is not a problem with my computer but with the game.

posted in Dark Angels: Masquerade of Shadows on Dec 26, 13 8:34 AM
my game has suddenly started acting like a beta whereby it says thanks for playing and please fill out our survey, and it then shut down to BF game consol. What's up?

posted in Questerium: Sinister Trinity on Oct 4, 13 1:24 PM
I think I am near the end where underground area that leads to the mad scientist's set up, where there a large doors requiring blocks of some sort. I need one more block, have a rune I thought was a block but won't fit it and all it says is to do this puzzle and now I am stuck. Any help since no walkthrough???

posted in Questerium: Sinister Trinity on Oct 4, 13 1:04 PM
I think I am near the end where underground area that leads to the mad scientist's set up, where there a large doors requiring blocks of some sort. I need one more block, have a rune I thought was a block but won't fit it and all it says is to do this puzzle and now I am stuck. Any help since no walkthrough???

posted in Corpatros: The Hidden Village on Jul 4, 13 7:10 AM
thank you frankly, I will check that out, not sure right now, just woke up
let's keep this stream going incase we can help each other get through this strange game

posted in Corpatros: The Hidden Village on Jul 3, 13 5:26 PM
yes , I agree, we get used to the easy games, I enjoy those too, but this has some great qualities

posted in Corpatros: The Hidden Village on Jul 3, 13 5:23 PM
I have been moving along at a decent pace, some frustration but feel rewarded when I succeed, I am not sure what all the animosity is about. I am now stuck at the unreachable object at the mouth of a serpent or something.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator