Posts created by bmcgirl1998

posted in Sunken Secrets on Oct 22, 16 8:08 PM
I have been playing Sunken Secrets for quite a while on my iPad. I am at level 111 and have a maximum magic capacity of 9514. I have upgraded all buildings to the max and have built two parts of the palace.

Another player on the forum shared that their magic capacity went up to 9859 after the last update. Have I missed something? I cannot locate anything else to upgrade and I was at the maximum of 9514 BEFORE the update.

Please help.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Oct 20, 16 3:55 PM
silver_hawk said:

Sad to hear that some of you all lost max energy capacity. I was already full upgrade on all buildings and was at the max 9514 which went up to 9859 after the update.

I had the max of 9514 also; however mine has not increased even with ever upgrade on the castle. Am I doing something wrong???

posted in Sunken Secrets on Apr 28, 16 6:04 PM
Be sure to upgrade the seahorse on top of the building. I almost missed that step.

Is anyone else having trouble getting the rubble necessary to finish the buildings and fences. You need green stones to create rubble in the underwater mine and I haven't received a green stone in ages. I must finish the doors, windows, and fences to get enough deep ocean light to open bags and get keys to open treasure chest (this one requires 3 keys!). Any ideas?

Thanks!

posted in Gummy Drop! on Oct 19, 15 7:11 PM
I understand using a shovel to get past level 17, but why are there not enough green gummies to win without the shovels?

Seems like a technical problem!

posted in Gummy Drop! on Oct 13, 15 8:20 AM
Am having trouble getting 90,000 points in only 27 moves on a gameboard with few places to get lightening bolts. Other players talk about bombs, I do not see that except for the "fill-up" type that clear spaces and those are helpful. I have expended so many lives on this level and am not getting anywhere. Any advice? Need to get at least 2 levels to get the "kiss" from the muse!

posted in Claws & Feathers 2 on Jul 26, 15 1:14 PM
Janette5,

I used the orb to get rid of the green birds in the corner, now how do I use the fireworks to get the the chest behind the barrels -- I was using the green birds and fireworks to clear that path.

Thanks

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jul 14, 15 10:29 AM
Thanks, no I don't!

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jul 14, 15 8:28 AM
There must be a way to get past this level since I see people in Berlin and New Orleans. However, I cannot get anywhere near 360,000 points in 25 moves. I get the occasional lightening bolt and pair it with a row or explosion, but I don't think I have gotten over 200,000 yet. Any tips out there?

posted in Jewel Match IV on Jul 9, 14 6:52 AM
Thank you -- that worked -- appreciate the help!

posted in Jewel Match IV on Jul 8, 14 1:54 PM
I am on level 55. I have the mirror -- grid one is complete -- needed purple key to get to the bottom of grid, did not have one so used manna and bombs (4) to get rid of gold blocks -- need a green key and a red key to get to more grids -- have neither! Cannot go further, no keys, no arrows, no ropes! Help!

posted in Gardens Inc. 2: The Road to Fame on Apr 3, 14 8:20 PM
I am having the problem with the slow loading (black screen) and then after playing a couple of levels the game freezes up my computer -- I am having to hard boot the computer to bring it back up -- very frustrating! Did not happen with Gardens Inc. 1, just with game 2. Thanks for your help.

posted in Cubis Creatures on Dec 22, 13 9:49 PM
Yes, my only complaint is the location of the reset button -- it has restarted my game on more than a few levels. I have enjoyed the game, it is great for moments when you want to escape real world issues!

posted in Cubis Creatures on Dec 22, 13 9:46 PM
I have not figured out level 6-2 "Group Hug". I cannot get the stars on the edges -- anyone have a strategy yet?

Thanks.

Sherri

posted in Christmas Tales: Fellina's Journey on Dec 20, 11 7:26 AM
I did not get the white screen -- I got the entire back-story, the request for tutorial help, then error message and the entire game shut down.

I was hoping for a Christmas themed game too!

Oh well!

posted in Jack of All Tribes on Jan 28, 11 9:54 PM
Has anyone else had trouble with the free trial? I played for about 5 minutes and then received a message that my free trial had expired. It looked like it might be fun, but I didn't have enough time to be sure.

posted in Ancient Rome on Feb 15, 10 7:03 PM
eetwins, look under Goods on the Build menu, I almost didn't find the Flax farm there!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator