Posts created by alphaleft

posted in Awakening: The Redleaf Forest on Jun 21, 15 12:43 PM
I cannot play the awakening games because the Curser, Game or System curser are invisible, I have tried the suggestion of changing the DATA PERFORMANCE thingy, it was already set correctly, does anyone have any other ideas

Please

posted in Entwined: Strings of Deception on Apr 5, 12 1:59 PM
Right I have gone as far as I can I have done everything, wife dies not speak to me after i show her the ring! I have tried a number of times, therefore i can npt get the HOS up in the butlers room, Anyone got an idea, and no, I do not think the hints help at all,

posted in Art of Murder: Hunt for the Puppeteer on Aug 30, 11 11:20 AM
Thank you

posted in Written Legends: Nightmare at Sea on Aug 14, 11 5:27 AM
I copied and pasted the blue link and got no walkthrough, i cut out the word blog and got nuffin, so where is the walkthrough?????????

posted in AGON: The Lost Sword of Toledo on Jul 9, 11 2:14 PM
I have been on this game for 20mins and all i have heard is talk no action, there is nothing you can do to skip dialogue, this is very boring!!!

posted in Chronicles of Mystery: Tree of Life on Mar 9, 11 9:11 AM
Can someone answer me PLEASE!!!!!

posted in Chronicles of Mystery: Tree of Life on Mar 8, 11 3:38 PM
I have the water flowing, but not the lift...have followed what walkway says, but the lift is not moving HELP ME PLEASE I am getting despondant

posted in Chronicles of Mystery: Tree of Life on Mar 8, 11 7:26 AM
NavCom1 wrote:I'm trying to take the lift to the top of the tree to gather the fruit but no luck. I have switched the lever at the top of the windmill I don't know how many times but the message in the lift keeps sending me back to the windmill lever. Grrrrrr

Anybody got any suggestions .... is there something that I have not done that needs to be done first?

I am having the same problem, and the walkthrough doesn't help, i've got water flowing and that is as far as I get?

posted in Chronicles of Mystery: Tree of Life on Mar 4, 11 1:06 PM
I still can't seperate the ramrod from the pistol, each time I touch the ramrod I pick up the pistol with ramrod still attached, and get no close up afterwards. please help!!

posted in Chronicles of Mystery: Tree of Life on Mar 4, 11 12:40 PM
How do I get the ramrod out of the pistol?

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Nov 6, 10 9:30 AM
Is there a walkthrough for this game

posted in Nostradamus: The Last Prophecy on Oct 2, 10 4:33 AM
I was able to make both potions only AFTER Madelaine had gone to bed and woke up on the Sunday.

posted in Nostradamus: The Last Prophecy on Oct 1, 10 2:52 PM
I am having the same problem with the love potion and the plague potion, it will NOT let me add the berries & ambergris to the love potion nor the Ambergris essence to the plague potion, keep getting the same message, the ingrediant is too precious!!!
and yes I have done it according to the walkthrough. Add ingrediant to the cooking pot and then open the vent....is there something wrong with the program????

Ihave tried all ways no good any of them GRRRRRRR

posted in Nostradamus: The Last Prophecy on Oct 1, 10 12:35 PM
did this work ?

posted in Nancy Drew: Secret of the Scarlet Hand on Jul 26, 09 5:36 AM
Okay call 555 1222 still get recorded message that tell me number is wrong
also Pru Rutherford can't get her either nor Henry Dabble or Poppy Dabble have used phones from both Lab and Hotel, Have restarted game three times and follow walkthrough to the letter. Cant't pick up cookie neither, to exchange for artifact is there something wrong with game?

All help required

posted in Nancy Drew: Secret of the Scarlet Hand on Jul 25, 09 10:40 AM
i am also having trouble getting persons on the phone not only pru Rutherford, but also Henry Dabble and poppy Dabble, when i use the phone in hotel i get the message" can't make a connection please check your number and redial again", I have been trying to get hold of these names from early on in the game, as I have already started over again. Anyone help

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator