Posts created by cowgirlp99

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 11, 16 11:06 PM
Would just like to say thank you BF, an Dev. for the update that did fix the problem with the download. I am glad to be back in the game.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 9, 16 1:37 PM
ok have restarted my game over again, now still can't get into It will not download the stuff for the game and let me in please fix this as I would like to play. Thank You

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 8, 16 10:14 AM
Having a problem getting into the game after downloading the new up date. It gets to the download of the mushrooms and then close's the screen out saying it has a problem. Please help can not play the game. Have been trying to download it for two days now.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 21, 16 7:17 AM
Maybe they are wanting this game to go like awakening went. I am sorry but getting a shard when I need a star is not my kind of fun and the 15 coins is just a waste of time. we need the things that make this game go around and around. I have spent money but will not as long as the game is giving me shards. I don't care about the Trina stuff, there are a lot of us who don't care about it, we want our game back. We want to get our stars and our black rose and the rings. give them back. I am sorry you updated the game like that. I was on a cloud when I saw there was a up date then this happened and now I am on mud.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 16, 15 10:15 PM
Thank you Rahia for the answer thought I was loseing my mind what little I have left that is. But thank you again.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 16, 15 4:18 PM
I still can not do the request for Lord Chamberlin, Did the new update not fix this problem or am I to missing something? Help an thank you all

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 15, 15 1:31 PM
Who is Market Master? I have not heard of him before, is this on a PC?

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 17, 15 2:37 PM
Just installed the new update an I am now the only one in all of the HOS. Does anyone know something about this? I have never had a problem before with the game or the updates.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on May 16, 15 11:10 PM
there are a lot of us who do love this game an why we are not getting a up date is just not right. we need one really bad right now. Thank you BF and Dev's. please give us an up date.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Mar 15, 15 12:40 PM
Dev. maybe if we had an update we would be able to fine the stuff we need in the HOS to go on here. It takes all we have to just get one thing please give us an update. Some of us like this game.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 16, 15 8:23 PM
Barbara I will add you also have lots of card and some eggs also.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Feb 12, 15 2:07 PM
HI I really do need friends in Awakening Kingdom my code is 181724552 my name is Leslie my screen name is Cowgirlp99 please add me if you can thanks

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 4, 15 12:46 PM
Well as it is I play in the USA also but I can tell you all this at mountain time is 2:30 am I for one will not be up at that time to play. sorry that some fell like this game is only for the USA. Good luck to all who do play and hope they work out the time for those people who live in other places.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 3, 15 12:09 PM
I have a lot of card will share my pc code is 2706000

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 1, 15 4:05 PM
I have a lot of Christmas eggs if some one would like one let me know. I also have some cards.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 18, 14 9:48 AM
Merry Christmas to all of the Gamers here and all over the world. May your Joy be great and your Life be full of Happiness. Happy New Year to all.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 14, 14 1:52 PM
Hope they fix this real soon was on before and now can not get back in to the game. Glad I am not the only one, but sorry this is happening to so many.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 27, 14 11:55 AM
I have been wondering that myself govegril. it seems to me alot of people play that don't like the game.( Key word game). They don't seem to be happy with any of the changes or the updates. I don't understand it myself, but I will still play and work my way around all of the ups and downs.

Thank you again.
Leslie.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 9, 14 9:16 AM
silver_hawk,, you worked very hard for this one congrats.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 7, 14 4:07 PM
Thank you Silver_hawk for that info. I didn't know what I was missing an was looking for something I had to do. I am not that high in the game only on level 33 so it will be some time before I get there.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator