Posts created by vibtek

posted in Murder, She Wrote 2: Return to Cabot Cove on Apr 23, 18 11:03 PM
I wondered if there would be number three game for cabot cove? I think it would be fun.

posted in Nanny Mania 2: Goes to Hollywood on Mar 31, 18 7:39 PM
This is so mania love it. It like some one that so trying to keep with life..

posted in Nanny Mania on Mar 17, 18 10:55 AM
I love the challenge on this game. really makes you think.

posted in Where Angels Cry on Feb 5, 18 5:56 PM
When you click the solved puzzle the numbers doesn't make sense on the puzzle. I am not that good math anyway. on the coffin

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Nov 17, 17 5:33 PM
I always think it is fun to see how the ending turns out even if it doesn't go the way I think it should. You may have play a level several times for it go through but it is well worth it. After all it is just a game. You have wait for it kick in for the right scores you need.

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Aug 19, 17 9:39 AM
I love it1! This new map is a new kind of adventure.

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Jul 11, 17 8:13 AM
That ram is not what not what I am talking about. There is a virtual ram that operate the operates the games. On control panel and click on system , then advanced . at the top there should be a automatic page file check square. Then there another one that says best performance of programs and or system back ground performance of system . Most of the it says 750 for virtual memory. it is different than Ram. You change it 3000 set range page file, and limit 4000. Then click set It may say to restart your computer. If it does click restart now.

It is different than how much regular on Memory. One thing when you click advanced system settings, then advanced. see if the setting is on programs or back ground setting. unclick auto page file and set page file manage to 3000 and limit to 4000. You may need a restart, click it and wait for restart. You can set the limit higher if want.

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Jul 10, 17 11:56 PM
Sometimes the computer will be slow. try and restart. Most the time updates will be slow. One thing if you set you page file 3000 on advanced system setting it will work better. the vitual memory 2000 on page file you can set it to fit most sizes. sometimes I set the limit to 4000 . You can check it by typing dxdiag in the run part. It tells you how much RAM you have to go on. You save the imformation .

posted in Kingdom of Seven Seals on Jun 9, 17 1:08 AM
Click properties and click run in normal window. It goes at normal speed. May still freeze up a bit.

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Jun 7, 17 7:36 PM
If you try and Group them together you have a better chance of using less turns and get a better score. If you and try touch the any color that that shaped like football with firecracker they will all turn into that shape and explode. It will take less time to move onto the next level. Even if you touch a trinket of any color it will cover the screen with the same color and light it up. It saves moves and you will more to work with.

posted in Princess of Tavern on May 9, 17 8:56 PM
cute little game.

I think it is neat game one the best so far.

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Mar 29, 17 6:26 PM
i have a in the world of the monkey how you beat the monkey in area.

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Dec 15, 16 10:32 AM
thank you very much

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Dec 13, 16 6:34 AM
clicked it nothing happened.

posted in Rush Hour! Gas Station on Oct 3, 16 8:22 AM
I used the paint bomb to get past it make them all the same color.

posted in Rush Hour! Gas Station on Oct 2, 16 12:22 PM
tried everything. it says 22000, only get 20000. What can we do to get pasts it?

posted in Fearful Tales: Hansel and Gretel on Sep 18, 16 4:49 PM
game freezes on hint.

posted in Lost Secrets: Caribbean Explorer Secrets of the Sea on Jun 10, 16 8:29 AM
The adobe won't install

posted in Lost Secrets: Caribbean Explorer Secrets of the Sea on May 5, 16 9:22 AM
Love this game but drives me a little nutty. Good game though.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator