Posts created by MemereNarbonne

posted in Witch Hunters: Stolen Beauty Collector`s Edition on Jul 10, 13 12:53 PM
I have loved the game despite some glitches. My problem, near the end of the game, is that some of my power buttons have disappeared. I can proceed no further than the art room; can't liberate the picture creatures.

posted in Witch Hunters: Stolen Beauty Collector`s Edition on Jul 10, 13 9:14 AM
I am stuck! When I return to the master bedroom, there is no HOS. The illustration in the walkthrough shows the room off the balcony, not the bedroom, but I can't enter that room for the HOS. Please help. Thank you.

posted in Witch Hunters: Stolen Beauty Collector`s Edition on Jul 9, 13 5:26 PM
I've followed the walkthrough but can't get into the room where the pedal is located. The picture shows the room off the balcony. How do I get in?

posted in Mystery Valley on Nov 4, 10 1:11 AM
I have searched other walkthroughs and still can't find information about Daniel the translator! I'll keep checking to see if anyone finds the solution and I'll also keep looking and post the solution if I find it!

posted in Mystery Valley on Nov 1, 10 3:50 PM
I have almost reached the end of the game but can't get the tuning fork to open the trunk. Is there a trick to this?

Thanks for any help!

posted in Fishdom: Seasons Under the Sea on Oct 8, 10 2:58 PM
I love the game. However, I'm new at this and now I'm stuck at Level 16 because I can't get rid of the separate little box at the bottom . Any advice.?... please and thanks.

posted in Mystery P.I.: Stolen in San Francisco on Sep 28, 10 8:51 AM
I know I'll kick myself when someone posts the answer but.... I can't find the broken light bulb, let alone replace it! Can someone help?

Many thanks.

posted in Masquerade Mysteries: The Case of the Copycat Curator on Jun 13, 10 9:12 AM
Thanks Robin!

posted in Masquerade Mysteries: The Case of the Copycat Curator on May 27, 10 4:04 PM
I'm in the presentation hall and cannot get the cd presentation started. I've followed all of the steps, but when I click on the monitor, nothing happens. Help! I'm stuck! I also had trouble with all of the other steps in this scene. It appears that the target areas aren't where you would expect them to be

Thanks!

posted in Cate West: The Vanishing Files on Oct 24, 09 10:19 PM
Thank goodness for the forum and for people who share their discoveries. I was also stuck. Many thanks!

posted in Steve The Sheriff ™ on Oct 11, 09 8:37 PM
I have located all but one clue in the Indian Hall part of the museum. Unfortunately, I have used all of the "cigars" while clicking on the site indicated. It is at the top of the page, where there are three flowers and what appear to be candles. I see no differences and I can't solve the clue. Hope someone can help! Thanks!

posted in Steve The Sheriff ™ on Oct 11, 09 8:30 PM
Try Gamezebo. It's pretty complete.

posted in Big City Adventure - San Francisco on Aug 31, 09 1:57 PM
Hi lilyr

I'm nearing the end, so I guess I will just have to try again...and again...and again:-(
It's a challenge and I don't think is one I will play over again!

Thanks for your reply!

Claire

posted in Big City Adventure - San Francisco on Aug 30, 09 7:38 PM
Is there any way to skip puzzles in this game?

posted in Mystery Age: The Imperial Staff on Aug 25, 09 5:17 PM
I have the leaves and the beaker. How do i insert the leaves in the beaker. I've tried to find a place for the beaker in the lab but can't do it. Please help! I need the potion!

posted in Mystery Age: The Imperial Staff on Aug 25, 09 5:12 PM
Sometimes you have to complete a puzzle before some pieces are revealed. Even if you skip the puzzles, you will find the pieces.

I had a lot of trouble grabbing the eggs as well. Here is how I solved the problem.
I returned to the jousting area, took the shield out of inventory and gave it to the attendant. When I returned to the egg carton, I easily picked it up. Hope this works for someone else!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator