Posts created by divaworks

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Oct 11, 13 11:23 PM
I found a solution, for me.

Moderator, please take note.

On my iPad: So, I had the same problem. No amount of reading the instructions worked. After relooking at the instructions, before I was going to delete it, I focused on the timer in the instructions, and realized its hands were at approximately 2 o'clock. On the timer on the desk, the hands were at about 5:30. So I decided to envision the timer upside down and stop the hands when they would be between 6 and 8 if the timer was upended, in other words between 12 and 2, if it were a clock.
Good luck!

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake on Oct 11, 13 10:59 PM
I found a solution, for me.

Moderator, please take note.

So, I had the same problem. No amount of reading the instructions worked. After relooking at the instructions, before I was going to delete it, I focused on the timer in the instructions, and realized its hands were at approximately 2 o'clock. On the timer on the desk, the hands were at about 5:30. So I decided to envision the timer upside down and stop the hands when they would be between 6 and 8 if the timer was upended, in other words between 12 and 2, if it were a clock.
Good luck!

Hopefully, I can be creative on future problems.

posted in Mae Q`West and the Sign of the Stars on Oct 25, 09 5:27 PM
Hidden objects games say 100% found, but when the scoring panel shows up, it sometimes shows 35/36 or 42/43, etc.
Hidden objects first screen shows one object left, but I click on hint and it gives me an object in the second screen, doesn't highlight that last object.
Find the difference game - 1 object left, click on hint which highlights on bar in between the windows but, of course that part is cut off on both windows. Click all around, but can't see or get the item.
Also when first started playing, often clicked on something several times, but it wouldn't pick it up, until I clicked on hint.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator