Posts created by Bylena

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Nov 2, 13 5:54 PM
Yep, having the same issues here. It pauses the game and I have to go to task manager to stop the game and restart it. Very annoying.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Oct 13, 13 7:03 PM
This is ridiculously slow. I'm frustrated and will be losing interest in this game soon if nothing changes. No new quests, either. Just venting here.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Oct 1, 13 10:27 PM
156 1067

Daily player.

posted in Golden Trails 3: The Guardian's Creed on Dec 24, 12 3:08 PM
Boring and frustrating. HOS are hard to see and very frustrating. NOT recommended.

posted in Nightmare Realm Collector's Edition on Oct 24, 12 7:52 PM
Stuck in same spot. Can't get the dog/beast creature to move. Food in cage, stick in door, rope on stick and can't get him to move or go there. Frustrated, what am I missing here?

posted in Nightmare Realm Collector's Edition on Oct 24, 12 7:44 PM
Same here. Can't get him to move to the cage, can't seem to distract him. Totally stuck now.

posted in 1 Moment of Time: Silentville on Jun 22, 12 7:01 PM
Froze on the first HOS. Disappointed. Thought it looked like it would be a fun game. I also don't have a full screen. Will check back in a month or two to see if glitches are fixed.

posted in Nightmares from the Deep: The Cursed Heart on Jun 17, 12 12:33 PM
I've only played the demo, but the time just flew by. Very enjoyable game, it's downloading now. HOS are fairly easy and I'm getting a kick out of talking to the pirates. A good learning game for beginners! I'm just enjoying the story.

posted in Love Chronicles: The Spell on Jun 11, 12 9:03 AM
Possibly the most annoying game ever. Insipid storyline, constant back and forth running around. Not challenging at all. Perhaps good if you are an 8 year old.
Sorry I bought it, even at 2.99

posted in Theatre of the Absurd on Jun 3, 12 10:15 PM
Based on the demo, disappointing. If I need to use a hint to complete a demo HOS, I know it's going to be an issue. Had to mute her annoying voice. And when I read that the demo was half the game, that sealed the deal. No buy here.

posted in Dark Dimensions: Wax Beauty on Jun 2, 12 9:15 PM
Long game, well worth the money. Good game play and puzzles, thoroughly enjoyed it up to the ending. Good storyline up until the ending, which was very lame.

posted in House of 1000 Doors: Family Secret Collector's Edition on Dec 27, 11 4:28 PM
Loved every minute of it, a good long game that had just the right amount of challenge. Didn't find all the morphing objects, will go back and play again to find them all. Definitely worth the money!

posted in House of 1000 Doors: Family Secret Collector's Edition on Dec 27, 11 4:25 PM
This is probably the best game I've seen in two years or more. Love it!!!

posted in Azada® : In Libro Collector's Edition on Dec 27, 11 4:21 PM
Can't access bonus content. It keeps telling me to finish the game. I have finished the game. Frustrated!

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ on Dec 23, 11 8:38 PM
Best Game of the Year?!?!? Not a chance, not even close. A huge disappointment. The morphing is irritating.

posted in Love Story: The Beach Cottage on Oct 29, 11 9:45 PM
Completely frustrated with this game. How on earth did you get the key to the lighthouse? I know where it is, I just can't reach it.
I'm totally stuck....can't get the bottle out of the water, can't do anything with the tool with the short chain in the front yard.

posted in Be a King 2 on Jul 4, 11 7:41 PM
Tutorial was too long, game too short. I would have liked the ability to just play, once I passed all the scenarios.

Fun game, but I won't be buying the first one after this, the game was just too short. Finished it all in a matter of a couple hours.

posted in Echo: Secret of the Lost Cavern on Aug 7, 10 9:58 AM
Thanks for posting. Glad I checked here before purchasing it. I'm giving this one a pass.

posted in Hidden Mysteries: Vampire Secrets on Aug 7, 10 9:52 AM
Three splash screens and no go. 60 minutes of game time remaining. Frustrating, just frustrating. Giving this game a boot to the trash can.

posted in Treasure Masters on Sep 7, 08 4:20 PM
Thanks. I totally spaced picking up that last item.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator