Posts created by NoBotheringFish

posted in DragonStone on Dec 14, 15 2:31 PM
Win 32:BamIt is an infection attached to the install files for at least two games: Bird Pirates and Dragonstone, both marble poppers. The infection was found by Avast Antivirus. Why are these files infected and will you fix them??

thank you, Sharon

posted in Bird Pirates on Dec 14, 15 2:30 PM
Win 32:BamIt is an infection attached to the install files for at least two games: Bird Pirates and Dragonstone, both marble poppers. The infection was found by Avast Antivirus. Why are these files infected and will you fix them??

Thank you,
Sharon

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jan 21, 14 12:51 AM
I found myself playing "Found" less and less, until Halloween. It was so much fun and the best part was collecting enough holiday items to get boxes full of diamonds. The Christmas changes were fun at first, but I realized that there were less diamonds to be rewarded with the same effort. Most disappointing was the disappearance of all the hard won goodies from Halloween: amulets, food items, collection items.

If each holiday were a special occasion for game pay, I'd play much more often and time does fly now, so I'd like to keep what I have from Christmas for next Christmas. It certainly makes long term investment in the game become a part of each day.

Expenses fo trading to floaters and as rewards for collections did take a hit, but it would be very nice to stop the inflation with that one time.

For me, the more updates and holiday treats, the better, as long as the leftovers can be used next year! Thank you for reading.

posted in Virtual Families on Jul 26, 09 3:14 PM
I love this game, it is very addictive and I play all five user names as different dynasties (just deleted and restarted one to start out from scratch after achieving great wealth and missing the achievements).

I HOPE there is a sequel, and if so, I hope that Last Day at Work chances upon this thread for some ideas which sound both fun for the player and possible for the programmer.

1. A chance to upgrade every room in the house! Goodness, the living room and bathroom looked so dingy next to the sparkling and fun 3rd level kitchen. Imagine an oriental rug and new upholstery with painted walls in the living room and new floor, sink and shower curtain in the bathroom...

2. Make the pets interactive! Dogs need love and I would love to have the family teach the pup new tricks or at the very least, pet him or her!

3. How fun it would be to have an extra pull out toolbar with a wardrobe! So when buying new clothes for the peeps, the former outfits would be stored and changed at will, much like a paperdoll or barbie (I'm such a kid at heart!) I'd love to keep all the clothes!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator