Posts created by PlanB143

posted in Viking Saga: Epic Adventure on Nov 7, 14 7:45 PM
Can someone please tell my how to do this? I have finished the other two Viking Sagas, just can't seem to figure this last level. Thank you very much in advance.

posted in Island Realms on Sep 12, 14 11:21 PM
U25150 wrote:Just watched the video and I didn't even bother downloading it.

How's that for a review?

Pretty darn good, actually. That's just what I like...short and to the point. Thanks.

L. L.

posted in Sweet Kingdom: Enchanted Princess on Mar 4, 13 4:05 PM
I don't think I'm stupid, yet I haven't figured out how (or even what) to feed the troll. It's probably something simple.

posted in Bali Quest on Oct 22, 11 12:19 PM
In a word...BORING. Might not have been quite as bad if there was some control of the mouse sensitivity. I'm with others who say 'No buy for me.'

posted in Deep Blue Sea on Feb 24, 11 10:10 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Dive in to the Deep Blue Sea and find treasure and adventure in an underwater world. The mystery of the aquatic people of Avalonia unfolds as you discover the scattered fragments of their Sacred Amulets, salvaging treasure along the way. The plot thickens as the Amulets are assembled and their powers come to life. Who can be trusted? Deep Blue Sea continues to entertain with engaging and challenging gameplay, unique features and power-ups, and a 100% original soundtrack.

Hi,

Would you know exactly HOW to upgrade the Treasure Chest (from 5,000 to 10,000)? If so, would you please send specific directions on how to do so? I asked about this once before; however, I've never received an answer of any kind. Maybe it's a mystery and no one knows? JK. Also, how to buy any of the bonuses in gray area. I have enough 'money' (over one million) just haven't been able to figure out how. Thank you.

Linda

posted in Deep Blue Sea on Jan 1, 11 5:29 PM
psnivy wrote:I am having the same problem. Everything in that section of the Shop is grey-toned and I can't click on any item to improve the treasure chest, nor the 3 & 4 item bar. Help?

Hi,

Did you ever get help in resolving this problem? If so, would you mind sharing, please? I've had this game since it came out and have been through all levels a few times. I'm still having the same problem over in the grey-toned area to buy anything. Thank you.

Linda

posted in Enigma 7 on Mar 25, 09 12:41 AM
What is this a sequel to? Mrs. Skippy asked this question a few months ago. I've read all the posts; don't see a response to the question.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator