Posts created by barpol

I'm having issues with the max resources with the food and wood. I've upgraded everything and I keep picking up gold. I'm sure if I keep getting gold I can get through the max food issue but I can't see how to get through the max wood issue. Anyone else encounter this?

Never mind. Found that if I keep collecting it's still counts to the amount needed. Duh.

posted in Monument Builders: Golden Gate Bridge on Oct 6, 15 2:12 PM
Made it through level 14 without issue. Could be the order that things need to be done. Found that with an earlier level. Did have an issue on level 15. I had a couple of boats freeze when delivering supplies. I had clicked on them before I noticed the shark swimming to the left of the workshop. It did however let me continue to request supplies so I was able to finish the level.

Had the same issue with boats freezing on level 27. But again, I was able to keep requesting supplies so I could finish the level.

posted in Monument Builders: Big Ben on Jul 31, 15 12:19 PM
Just played the 'sneak peak" of the newest one for the Golden Gate Bridge. You'll be happy to know that the gems can be used with this one for the automatic delivery and such. The beta only gave me the first 10 levels to play and I found I didn't need to use the gems to get 3 stars. It's the same game as the rest of them in the series. I thought the music fit the era and was not annoying. In fact, there seemed to be 3 or 4 songs that cycled through the levels. Not sure any of the others did that.

The cake shop bakes bread this time around. There are photographers to pay off, hard hats to buy, thieves to get rid of, the ducks quack instead of giggle like children, and on one round I had to find photographs lost by the photographers. A newspaper highlights the progress of the bridge between levels. It also has other little tidbits to report like gastronomy news.

All in all quite happy with this game compared to this last one. Hopefully it arrives soon.

posted in Viking Saga on Jun 11, 13 6:34 PM
Level 7 seems to have a time issue. The stars clock does not count down and when I use a bonus function it never replenishes. When I finished the level it said I had done it in 21 seconds. I'm sure that was not so. It may be the use of a bonus function that just seems to freeze the rest of time. I used the run faster bonus function.

posted in Green City on Feb 17, 13 2:05 PM
Just wanted folks to know that I had no problem with the fountain level as long as I built an office in front of the fountain. I also completed the fountain before I tore down the mall for the air monitoring station. Very interesting level. I haven't 3 starred it yet but have managed to 2 star it. I think I will uninstall the game and reinstall to see if there is a difference.

posted in Magic Farm 2 on Sep 5, 11 3:50 PM
I'm getting the following error when I try to upgrade to a level 2 flowerbed.

Access violation at 0x672DA06C (tried to write to 0x02EB0000), program terminated.

posted in Island Tribe 2 on Jun 24, 11 4:38 PM
Tech support responded today to say they have escalated the problems with this game to the developer. Hopefully we'll hear something soon about an update.

posted in Island Tribe 2 on Jun 23, 11 5:05 PM
I'm having the same flickering issues. Yesterday I managed a couple of trouble free levels playing at 16-bit; not today. Today I checked the update on my graphics card, played with the resolution, and then uninstalled and reinstalled the game. The problem is much worse now so I sent off my, first ever, Dr. Felix report. I'll try to post any suggestions they may have.

posted in The Tarot's Misfortune on Feb 20, 10 8:16 PM
Hey folks, I was wondering about the wheel as well. I just scrolled all the way to the left at the Big Oak tree and am now in the Fort Ruins. This looks promising for the wheel.

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess on Jul 30, 09 5:01 AM
I was having the same problem. I finally went to tech support. There is a link for Frequent Crashing of Game. I followed the instructions for updating my graphics card and reinstalling the game. It works wonderfully now.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator