Posts created by swinelake

posted in Eastville Chronicles: The Drama Queen Murder on Mar 19, 18 2:13 PM
Hi Fishes

I have a Dell 19'', normal resolution settings are: 1440x900

Change to 1280x1024

Had full screen and played game with no problems.

Don't forget to change back to your normal settings!

Happy gaming

posted in Mystery Tales: The Hangman Returns on Feb 24, 17 9:24 AM
Why are walkthrough creators no longer list where the hops are? I noticed this is happening more and more. Sometimes, its difficult to find all the items without a little help.
My moto has always been: no walthrough, no buy. This is another reason not to buy a game!

posted in Elly Cooper and the City of Antiquity on Jan 3, 17 11:14 AM
I googled walkthrough and found a site that has green and orange in its name.
Hope this helps

posted in Vengeance: Lost Love on Jul 9, 16 10:27 AM
I really enjoyed playing this game. Yes, it is rather short, took me about 4 hours to complete.

There is no walkthru, but the hint button really helped me complete the game. Also, I checked the forums and received some answers there.

Don't give up. At least finish the demo before decide. I did and I'm glad.

To each his owm

4 1/2 Stars

posted in I Know a Tale on Jun 21, 16 1:44 PM
I finally figured out how to exit the room. Just click on the bottom of the screen and that will back you out of a scene.

I did finish the game. It was lots of fun, once I knew how to navigate. Most games, there is an arrow showing you where to click.

Kinda dumb, huh? Oh, well, live and learn

posted in I Know a Tale on Jun 18, 16 3:45 PM
This was a tough one. If it wasn't for the walkthrough and one I found (with pictures) on the internet, check out C---G---.com I would not have been able to play the game.

This was a very fun game, one you figured out what the object of the game was. I would think beginners would find it too difficult.

4 stars

posted in I Know a Tale on Jun 12, 16 12:24 PM
I have gathered all the items, hammer, nails, etc. Hint button says to try somewhere else.
How do I get outside? The stairs lead to the door, which needs a key to open it.

Where is the key?

I've tried 3 times with different user profiles, and I still can not get outside.

posted in I Know a Tale on Jun 10, 16 1:52 PM
Its the room where the stone figures are. There is a suitcase, a tv with broken wires.
I've gathered the rake and now must go outside, but if you click on the door at the top ,of the stairs, you need a key, which I can not fine.

Please help

posted in I Know a Tale on Jun 7, 16 3:25 PM
I just started the game and found the walkthrough.

How do I get outside where the stone figures are. If you click on the door, it says you need a key. Help. I can't get outside

posted in Search for the Wonderland on Dec 8, 15 12:34 PM
This game DOES NOT fill the screen, its off to the side.

posted in Fairy Tale Mysteries: The Puppet Thief on Aug 17, 14 1:27 PM
I found the potion book but not the blue crystal. Can anyone help?

posted in Fairy Tale Mysteries: The Puppet Thief on Aug 11, 14 1:08 PM
I am downloading this game right now. This game is of the older type with lots of hogs, which I love.
Graphics are clear and there is widescreen.
Someone wrote a walkthru and it does help.

Sit back and enjoy..

posted in Grim Tales: The Bride on Jul 30, 14 10:42 AM
Why can't reviewers say if there is widescreen available?

posted in Order of the Rose on Aug 22, 13 3:41 PM
subway car; I put out the fire and examined the hole in the seat. Hint says nothing to do here, walk down twice, but I can not exit the car,
Help

posted in Hidden Object Crosswords on Jan 9, 11 11:54 AM
I am really enjoying this game. The concept of two different type games combine to give the gamer a chance to unwind and relax and have fun. I think other fishies are being unfair in there ratings.

I give it 5 stars and I wait for the developers to come up with the next hidden object crosswords.

Great game!!!!

posted in Hidden Object Crosswords on Jan 8, 11 2:14 PM
I don't know why so many fishies are giving this game a bum's rush. I downloaded it a few days ago and I was really charmed by the concept of a hog game and crossword puzzle combined

Let me tell you, I've really enjoyed this game. I give it 5 stars and can't wait for the next game, even tho, I've not finished this one.

Kudos to the people that thought up this game. Again 5 stars.

posted in Samantha Swift and the Fountains of Fate on Aug 10, 10 2:26 PM
looks like a lot of fishes are having problems with samatha swift re:figs. I've tried logging out and then back in and nothing happens. sometimes I have 15 figs and then I have 17. I think there must be a glitch.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator