Posts created by Ppapier

posted in Delicious: Emily's Moms vs Dads Collector's Edition on Mar 15, 18 3:25 PM
Hello,
I had to finally uninstall the game because of repetitive crashing. You are near the end of a level and suddenly: Everything freezes and you have to close the game with the task manager (Windows 7 and a very good pc).

I think that it is not acceptable. There are bugs in a game: OK, it may happen. What I find unacceptable is the lack of any fix. It means : Developpers of this awfully buggy game don't care about customers. They just want money and nothing else.

To our moderators: I know that you do your best to help us, but you can't do anything in this case, our computers don't have issues, it's just an unplayable game.

posted in Cursed House 5 on Feb 22, 18 8:57 AM
Thank you, bfgArinelle, for the useful little tuto about using a Punch code coupon.

posted in Cursed House 5 on Feb 21, 18 2:03 PM
Finally it worked. I was able to use a punch credit.

posted in Cursed House 5 on Feb 21, 18 10:10 AM
Hello, I am facing an issue with payment. I want to use a coupon code ( punch card), but it is not accepted, big fish wants to force me to pay with the current code. I don't agree. Please, tell me how I can use my punch code. Thanks in advance.

P.S This is a very frequent issue.

SynthpopAddict and Ashm00r, Thank you so much to both of you for taking the time to reply and to help me. I felt totally stupid and now I feel better...! I am very grateful.

Yes, it is the board with an isolated middle line. In the CE edition, but still in the normal game, not in the extras.

Thanks again.

Hello, there is a mahjong game that I am totally unable to complete: Scene 0 - Board 6.

There is a middle line and I can never delete any tile on it. Of course I am missing something that I don't understand and I feel so stupid.

If some of you could give me some hints, I would be happy.
Thans in advance.

posted in Gnomes Garden Christmas Story on Dec 23, 17 11:47 AM
Have currently no luck with Big Fish. Christmas Wonderland 8 not working ....
Today want to buy "Gnomes Garden Christmas Story". I like it and it works fine, but impossible to buy it. Problem: I have a credit and Big Fish will force me to use it. I want to keep my credits and prefer to pay for this game, but I get an error message and nothing works, whatever I do.

Please, help me. Thanks in advance

posted in Christmas Wonderland 8 on Dec 18, 17 1:53 PM
Hi, I installed the game and as I launched it to play the demo, it crashed. I uninstalled and reinstalled: Same issue. The game won't run and I get an error message. Nothing works. I have Window 7 and a good computer. I played as an administrator.

Thank you for any help.

posted in MatchVentures on Oct 23, 17 11:33 AM
Hello.
I love this game and after finishing it ( relax mode) I began again with a new player name. I was yesterday at approximately level 25. Everything worked fine...

Today launched the game and.... no more saves, everything was deleted, It is very disappointing.

Is there any help?

Thanks in advance

N.B. I am always playing as administrator.

posted in Moai V: New Generation Collector's Edition on Aug 27, 17 12:10 PM
When you launch the game you come to the main screen.

You just have to click the button "More levels" on the right side, near the player name. Sorry for my bad English

posted in Viking Brothers 2 on Apr 18, 17 4:00 PM
Wxman77477, a HUGE THANK YOU !!!

With your explanations I was able to finish this damned level with 3 stars. You saved me from awful headaches....

posted in Maggie's Movies: Camera, Action! Collector's Edition on Mar 22, 17 4:45 AM
Hello, I am worried: After playing the demo I decided to buy the game ( like it) and just after placing the order and clicking "Activate", I suddenly got a BSOD... Then my pc restarted and everything was OK. Besides the game was activated and it runs fine.

I am worried about this blue screen, I don't know if this is only due to my pc (running under Windows 7) or if this could have been caused by the activation process or the game itself...

Is it only me, or are there other bsods with this game among you, my fellow gamers?

posted in Sky Crew Collector's Edition on Jan 3, 17 12:39 AM
Thank you to both of you.

Meanwhile I was very lucky: The customer support gave me a credit ... I got the game for free, the code worked fine.

Wolfangels, you are right, it's not a great game, but I am addicted to TM games.

posted in Sky Crew Collector's Edition on Jan 2, 17 12:36 AM
Oh yes, I did it. I asked the customer service for help and got no reply. It is now too late for this game. I hope I will learn how it works for a next time.

A big thank you for your reply. Wish you a sweet new year.

posted in Sky Crew Collector's Edition on Jan 1, 17 12:52 AM
Hello ! Need your help. I wish to buy the game, I have two credits and when I click the button "Buy" it won't let me use the coupon code.... What do I miss?

Thanks in advance for your help. Wish you ALL a Very Happy New Year.

posted in Christmas Wonderland 7 on Dec 19, 16 1:17 PM
Enjoyed the game in advance and downloaded the trial version before buying, just to make sure that the game was OK. ....

Unfortunately it doesn't "want" to run on my pc. I have Windows 7 and a very good pc. When I launch the game I just get this warning: "s3e application launcher stopped working".

Any fix would be appreciated. Thank you.

posted in Fabulous: Angela's Fashion Fever Collector's Edition on Jun 22, 16 10:17 AM
Maybe we share the same issue: For some players the game is not saving the progress and if you leave it, you have to sart at the very beginning.

I look forward to see a fix. Until now nothing helped, it is just good to get you some headaches...!

posted in Fabulous: Angela's Fashion Fever Collector's Edition on Jun 5, 16 11:07 AM
You are not alone! Several players share the same problem as you, the game won't save the progress and when you close it, everything you have done is lost.

I am experiencing the same issue and have a "ticket" with the customer support, but until now nothing helped. Believe me, I have done TONS of things to solve the issue...

Besides, the site that originally sells the game is aware of this issue and provides some (unuseful) advices.

I hope that there will be an update.

posted in Fabulous: Angela's Fashion Fever Collector's Edition on May 29, 16 3:46 PM
Are you sure that you clean all mirrors before the end of the level? You'll be rewarded with 100 points, just as many points as for the mouse.

Good luck!

posted in Fabulous: Angela's Fashion Fever Collector's Edition on May 29, 16 11:43 AM
Hugsie, since I share the same issue as you I can easily understand how you feel.

However, to be honest, we have to know that the issue with this game not saving is not Big Fish-specific. .... The site that originally sells the game ( you know which one) recognizes that several players can't save their progress. They give advices, I followed them, but with no success. Besides I downloaded the trial version from "****" and ... same issue.

Hopefully there will be an update.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator