Posts created by hogmaniac

posted in Entwined: The Perfect Murder on Sep 3, 14 12:52 PM
The duster is located in the arms of the statue on the left. Happy gaming!

posted in Cruel Collections: The Any Wish Hotel on Jan 23, 14 12:12 PM
the combination lock for suitcase is etched in the bottom of the desk drawer. I think it's 3178.

posted in Cruel Collections: The Any Wish Hotel on Jan 20, 14 1:38 PM
Does anyone know where I can find them? Thanks for any help.

posted in Night In The Opera on Jul 1, 13 12:19 PM
For those who are reluctant to buy this game for lack of a walkthrough, google the name of the game and you will be led to a walkthrough which explains the game in great detail. Boughtt the game and am enjoying it, now that I know what to do. It is a good blend of M3 and HOPAs. Game on!

posted in Behind the Reflection 2: Witch's Revenge on Nov 11, 12 5:04 PM
go to the boys bedroom,give the doll to the boy in the mirror

posted in Reincarnations: Uncover the Past on Sep 20, 10 11:55 AM
This is, unfortunately, a no-buy for me. I played the CE without any problems, but with the regular game, I found the hotspot for the downward directional arrow to be very small. I changed the resolution and custom cursor but it didn't help. I persevered for the hour hoping things would get better, but after finishing the demo all I came away with was a headache and double vision. Did anyone else have this problem?

posted in Flux Family Secrets: The Ripple Effect on Mar 8, 10 6:27 PM
I'm not computer savvy, but when I had this problem, I was told to go to the control panel of my computer (press the windows button on keyboard or on the left side of your screen) click on control panel, after that opens up click on personalization, when that opens up click display settings, when that opens up there is a slider button click to 1024x768 pixels, then click okay to change your settings. When you finish the game, you need to go back and change the settings back to what they were. Hope this helps, if it doesn't do you have a help icon to get to your computer manufacturer? If you do, there should be an e-mail address. If not, I would contact the company you bought your computer from for phone numbers or e-mail addresses or their help. Happy gaming

posted in Green Moon on Feb 1, 10 6:34 PM
I had to dip my fin into the pond and give my 2 sand dollars worth. I haven't had this much fun and spent this much time on a game since Hidden Secrets: The nightmare and MB2. The graphics were great, the music suited the game, the mini puzzles were unique and challenging. With my apologies to Kenny Rogers and the First Edition (I know I am dating myself) But "I had to much to think" and many thanks to Margie B for her excellent walkthru which I consulted many, many times and for me did not take away from enjoying the game. And I don't even like adventure games!!!! I look forward to putting this on the shelf for a while and replaying later. Don't know if I could handle a sequell but would be willing to try.

posted in Green Moon on Jan 26, 10 10:45 AM
Thanks Mr_Russ. I was afraid I needed to buy a new computer just to play these games. Will patiently wait for BFCS they seem to know more than the manufacturer. Again, thanks.

posted in Green Moon on Jan 25, 10 4:40 PM
I played the demo, no probs, got hooked, bought it, got to the sinking ships and got the access violation. My directdx is the latest, the next thing I was told to do was upgrade graphics card. Being totally computer illiterate, I have no idea what to do. I did the dxdia thingy, I think Intel is what I should update, went to their site, couldn't figure out what to do. Then contacted the NO HELP service for my computer manufacturer and was told that the graphics card is in my motherboard and can' be upgraded. Does anyone know what this means? Will I never be able to play this game? Can anyone help me????? I did contact BFCS, but I can't wait 5-7 days for an answer. TYIAFYH.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator