Posts created by boorman

I paid for the collectors addition and there is no bonus gameplay at the end?
Have I missed something?

posted in Redemption Cemetery: Children's Plight on Sep 14, 11 4:21 PM
I too have been finding the games becoming shorter. The collectors editions have extra game play that lasts for about 5 minutes---when paying double for collectors editions i automatically expect double the game play. I no longer purchase collector editions because of this.

I have also not seen any large file games for well over a year I believe. I have always enjoyed the large files and have secrecty felt it was the one purchase that I got a great deal.

posted in Destination: Treasure Island on Jan 7, 11 4:27 PM
I have had the same problem also
I have Windows 7 and the game freezes and locks up my computer as soon as I select a profile to use
I have also tried repeating the process while disabling AERO but it did not help either
I have been offered a credit on the game but would prefer to fix the problem and play the game instead
I have submitted my problem to the help desk, but was hoping someone in the forum community has encountered the same thing

posted in Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate on Jul 29, 09 2:57 PM
I have tried to scare the monkey into giving me back the pipe for the still but the snake skin is not working. I cannot try what you suggest about throwing the paint on him but I cant make it since I cant distill the alcohol to make it. Any other suggestions?

I am stumped

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator