Posts created by wissaofthewater

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Apr 7, 18 11:32 AM
I have a new friend who gives me something, but doesn't list anything to give back. On certain items - such as in Collections - when you click on the item there might be a + sign (plus sign) in the lower left corner. If you click on that it will add to your "want" list. You can also go to the Social circle, and click on a list of potential items to choose from. I'd like to give something back to that friend, but if she doesn't want anything I can't give her anything!

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Apr 3, 18 5:57 PM
I just tried 533300, 533330, 530000 and no luck. You sure your code is 533300?

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Mar 24, 18 4:18 PM
And Forest Fairy only stays around for about 10 minutes, and needs 5 butterflies, 8 unicorn horns, and 10 feathers. So before you get the last Will-O-Wisp, get the requirements ready. The gift given is 200 experience, 1 diamond, pot of honey and a small purse.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Mar 24, 18 4:02 PM
For about 5 years I've been playing Found, and I'm always asking myself "is it worth it?" In the beginning I had a game at home and one at work, which I played before work and at lunch. After hundreds or thousands of visits to the sites, I still wonder... and I still play! Over the years I've kept copious notes, which are now in a special folder, of all the characters and needs & gifts, the requirements & rewards of playing the challenges, achievements, and my friends and what levels they are so I can tell if they are active so I can give gifts. Is TV worth it, or reading a book? I would say so, and as they say in Hollywood, "That's Entertainment"!

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Mar 24, 18 8:37 AM
I'm friend code 348307 playing as "Wissa of the Water" - feel free to friend me. Thanks to Dave, Ann, Donna, Fran, Jules, Maddie and the wonderful presents! Especially missing Bill (#458) - our giving was more a secret language instead of about the collectables. I had to stop playing for a few months to move, and I guess Bill dropped off the game. Bill - am saving you a Werebird!
Nicky

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jan 1, 17 7:04 AM
The Christmas Hidden Object link is still ejects me from the game, despite some claims that it would be activated on New Years. After playing with this intricate screen saver for about 4 years, I find the holiday characters and scenes the main reason I continue to play and spend money buying coins & diamonds. It's irritating when I accidentally hit that Christmas HO icon, and loose the progress I made, and it's a tease - we had fun in that scene and I'd like to be able to get back. As one person said, it was functional before so why can't it be fixed? Are we going to go through this every year, and are other icons going to crash as well? I like this passive income generator, and I don't think it's too much to ask BF to fix this little thing.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Dec 26, 16 4:56 PM
After years of playing the game, I agree the Santa's house should work like it did. Maybe BFG is capitalizing on the "cash cow" aspect of repeat purchases and not willing to invest further, but it's truly unfair to leave a disfunctional icon on the screen and should be a quick fix - Please Fix it Big Fishy for loyal fans!

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Dec 25, 16 1:09 PM
In addition to periodic freezing and slowness, since midnight Christmas morning, and still at 4 M 12/25/16, the [u]Christmas hidden object section creates the "free to play" technical issue [/u]where it ejects me from the game altogether, and I have to start over - happens every time I try to do that Christmas HOS. Additionally, any recent activity I may have done including search locations or mob activity is lost and has to be done over. Let's say I'm on the first island and have searched a location, and also interacted with a Lemute and Santa Clause, etc, when I try to do the Christmas HOS - I get kicked out of the game, re-enter, it doesn't matter if I click on the second island - I will go back to the first island and have to replay the search location and any interaction with mobs. Acts like a replay or do-over button.

posted in Green Moon 2 on May 15, 16 6:11 PM
I finally found it - not a "hand grab" action.

posted in Green Moon 2 on May 15, 16 4:58 PM
The diamond is in the caves, but have been over all the territory, reassembled the portal, and no diamond..any suggestions? thx

posted in Grim Facade: Sinister Obsession Collector's Edition on Jul 10, 12 2:35 PM
forget this note - just found my error and how to proceed.....duh....

posted in Grim Facade: Sinister Obsession Collector's Edition on Jul 10, 12 2:33 PM
I have no inventory items, and still have to fix the lifting jack, find the gold key and the blue(?) key, and fix the handle on the wardrobe in the tower. I have gone back to the beginning several times - scene by scene - and clicked the hint button, but nothing to do anywhere. Any suggestions?

posted in Dark Dimensions: Wax Beauty Collector's Edition on May 3, 12 5:00 AM
Sounds good, unless you are like me. I play at noon or before work, and every time I closed the game another letter disappeared. Now there are no letters at all, and it seems the game is disabled. The skip button doesn't charge.

posted in Dark Dimensions: Wax Beauty Collector's Edition on May 2, 12 4:57 AM
Letters disappear from the urn when I exit the game and re-enter. I have made ALL the letters disappear. I took a screen shot of the empty urn - have not figured out how to re-populate the letters I had.

Because I only play before work, after work, or at noon I don't like wasting my time on this.

posted in Dark Dimensions: Wax Beauty Collector's Edition on May 1, 12 3:18 PM
Two letters disappeared after I placed them on the Urn. The O and one other. I put them on as soon as I got them. Personally I don't like to re-start a game, especially Collector editions because I play at work at lunch and don't have days & dollars to waste re-doing a plot. Too bad these types of errors can't be resolved with automatic $$ credits to the users or with an e-notification of how to avoid the error. Designers could just build in the "go back to saved sessions" idea so we can backtrack part way instead of starting over.

posted in Mystery Trackers: Black Isle Collector's Edition on Mar 9, 12 4:01 PM
This is one of my ALL TIME FAVOURITES!! I'm actually amazed that I feel like playing it again right now, after just finishing the full version & bonus round. I love the plot, creativity, scenery, sound, real people characters, new very creative & educational mini games, harder versions of mini games played before, creative uses of inventory items. I love the creative places the hidden owls are, and only lacked three at the end - I was so interested in seeing the resolution I forgot to look for owls. Wacky & wookie, not too easy, very fun & funny. I liked that it is not too dark, not violent or gorey. Great artistic work, both game design & graphics. I didn't even look at the achievements until I finished, and only lacked 4, so I'll play for all next time. CAN'T WAIT FOR THE SEQUEL!

posted in Strange Cases: The Secrets of Grey Mist Lake on Mar 2, 12 4:36 PM
use clippers on coffin for rune
other two pieces should be in the spider gate puzzle

posted in Strange Cases: The Secrets of Grey Mist Lake on Mar 2, 12 4:23 PM
same problem - I need that last rune - I did get two pieces to fix clock but still can't get the 3rd rune

I had problems with the cat, and before I delete this game (don't want to go through all those hidden object scenes again) - where is the paper on the wall? I don't know if I already got the paper - when ? where? thanks

I'm having the same problem - maybe I gave the catfood too soon? I gave the catfood before finding the pitchfork handle....

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator