Posts created by lisablue4369

posted in Grim Facade: Mystery of Venice on May 1, 12 7:14 PM
this game is well worth the money, it is a long game and very fun too.---------doug

posted in Theatre of the Absurd Collector's Edition on Apr 30, 12 7:06 AM
as long as demonic stories dont bother you, you WILL enjoy this game. very different.------------doug

posted in Abandoned: Chestnut Lodge Asylum on Apr 29, 12 6:46 AM
this game was very enjoyable, it is well worth the money. even though some people do not like the plot, it is a great HOS game.-----------doug

posted in Jump Birdy Jump on Apr 28, 12 7:15 AM
the game was fun, creative, and different. if you are up to challenges then you will like this game

posted in Dark Dimensions: Wax Beauty Collector's Edition on Apr 28, 12 6:01 AM
this is a VERY good HOS game, if you like puzzle and HO games--this game is a buy for you------------------doug

posted in Antique Mysteries: Secrets of Howard's Mansion on Apr 24, 12 5:34 AM
this is a GREAT NEW and different kind of HOS game. i really enjoyed playing this game. does anyone know about how long the game is?-------------doug

posted in Runaway With The Circus on Apr 23, 12 6:25 AM
this game is like big city adventures, it is solid HOS and a puzzle to solve in between scense. it is a good game.-------------doug

this game is a fairly good game, i would recommend it to all NEW hidden object game players.----------doug

posted in Intrigue Inc: Raven's Flight on Apr 22, 12 1:31 PM
this game is different and harder than the usual HOS games....

posted in Criminal Minds on Apr 22, 12 8:27 AM
this game is not my cup of tea. i like other HOS games

posted in Faerie Solitaire on Apr 20, 12 7:00 AM
have you got the FS2?????------doug

posted in Faerie Solitaire on Apr 20, 12 6:59 AM
how do i PM you??----doug

posted in Faerie Solitaire on Apr 20, 12 6:58 AM
yes, i purchased the game and it is NOT complete. do you know when it will be fully finished??????------doug

i hope the DEVS make another MCF.------------doug

posted in Mishap 2: An Intentional Haunting on Apr 20, 12 6:33 AM
i really enjoyed this game 5-stars---------------doug

posted in Charlaine Harris: Dying for Daylight on Apr 20, 12 6:30 AM
it has been a long time, i guess the DEVS think people forget about the game. I am really upset, how DEVS put a game out and it is NOT complete. for example faerie solitaire. there should be some type of warning that a game is NOT complete.-----------doug

posted in Charlaine Harris: Dying for Daylight on Apr 20, 12 6:27 AM
can you give us anymore information??????????----doug

posted in PuppetShow: Return to Joyville Collector's Edition on Apr 20, 12 6:22 AM
I really enjoyed this 4th game of the puppets. I am sure if you liked the first 3, then you will like this one also----------doug

posted in The Cross Formula on Feb 11, 12 7:20 AM
This games ends VERY "dummly", I did not like the way it ended. it is a fun game to play.

posted in Maestro: Notes of Life Collector's Edition on Jan 22, 12 11:48 AM
THIS GAME IS - GREAT- IT HAS LONG PLAY TIME AND IS WELL WORTH YOUR MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator