Posts created by sunny64

This post was in response to swedane.

I guess everyone has their own criteria for games.

I did a trial for this game and the next.....

I have downloaded and paid for over 450 games... very few on special.

I so agree with this poster and her viewpoint.

Thanks for sharing

posted in Fabled Legends: The Dark Piper Collector's Edition on May 11, 12 8:58 PM
I am another player so disappointed with the new format and no FROG items.
I agree with others that Blue Tea always were so special for this format. I bought and downloaded without trial.
This game is a good quality game.
I'm just sorry that I didn't trial first as the game is now among others for quality.

posted in Bluebeard's Castle on Nov 12, 11 9:14 PM
I've really enjoyed playing this game. A good story and very good graphics.
For a new developer, this is amazing. As others have noted, there is a black screen for loading but it's not that long. They may not have the budget for fine tweaking of all aspects. I'm looking forward to their next game.
A few puzzles weren't clear for instruction but easy to skip. ...or maybe it was just the end of a working day. Definitely a buy and interesting and fun to play.
Congrats developers and Big Fish.

Thanks Orneon and BF. I have played all the previous games and they are one of a select few, I really enjoy for replay. Everyone has different tastes but I do like their games.
I do buy most collector editions and love the fact that Orneon posted the inventory items at the top. I am replaying another collector edition and really frustrated that every time I want to exit...it's a hunt for the exit button or I can't find an item because it is hidden by inventory.

I also like the extras in the hidden object scenes. Although my favorite games are FROGS, your games are way above average in my opinion and just fun to play.

The quality of this game is fantastic.

posted in Urban Legends: The Maze on Sep 17, 11 9:21 PM
Just starting this game. It's so different so thanks for the feedback. Bought and playing. So far, I'm really enjoying the game.

I have every game by Blue Tea, except for the first two. They just keep improving and
I hope they never change their format. They lead the field for fragmented type games.

If I see the name Blue Tea, I now just buy and download without any trial. I've never had any technical problems and the graphics are always stunning. I always play the games more than once as I really enjoy the format.

Thanks Blue Tea and definitely Big Fish for another detailed above average game.

I agree with Valdy. Some work weeks are very long for hours. For relaxation I do not always want difficult games. Sometimes I enjoy them, but I like the mixture of all various games. I usually read the reviews after two days when members have bought and played the whole game, but that is just me.

I only read reviews for doubtful games, otherwise, I just purchase and play as I know what I prefer but enjoy reading other viewpoints.

I just purchased this game.

posted in Allora and The Broken Portal on Jun 6, 11 7:25 PM
I really loved the whimsical graphics in this game in this game. I hope this small company does well in the future.

I buy a lot of games and usually pass on most straight hidden object games, but selected this because of the art. This was relaxing and fun to play and a nice break from the recent games with very similar game play and endless puzzles.

posted in Alice's Adventures in Wonderland on May 6, 11 2:59 PM
A fun game. The graphics were the best of any Alice game that Big Fish has released and are gorgeous. This version of the story is the closest to the original from what I remember of the original book.

posted in Mystery Novel on Apr 11, 11 5:12 PM
I liked this game. Just finished and played most of the afternoon. I didn't find it short at all, but then I'm a slow player. I played about twenty minutes of the demo before I decided to purchase.

posted in Gardenscapes on Dec 27, 10 4:48 PM
I just played the beta for Farmscapes last week for Big Fish, so it must be in the future game line up somewhere. A fun relaxing game.

posted in Finding Hope on Oct 6, 10 9:36 PM
Hi Mike,

Thank you for this game. I'm really enjoying both the story and the game play as it is a bit different from the normal hidden object games.

The setting brought back memories of an era now long gone. Based on this game, I also bought Keys to Manhattan which I had missed on the DD sale. Thanks to one of the above posters for mentioning that you were the creator of that game also.

posted in Nightmare Adventures: The Witch's Prison on Sep 7, 10 10:35 AM
Thanks BFG and developers for a quick fix. I bought this yesterday and also had problems with the jerky cursor. Today I uninstalled and reinstalled and the game is running perfectly.

I'm really enjoying the story, mini games and all aspects of this game. I bought this on sale, but would definitely have used a credit.

I'm looking forward to any other games you may develop in the future.

posted in Shaolin Mystery: Tale of the Jade Dragon Staff on Aug 13, 10 7:25 PM
I'm halfway through the final chapter. Running XP Pro. I bought the game without downloading the demo.

The game would not move ahead when I clicked on continue when starting Chapter 5, but I closed out using task manager. When I restarted the game from the game icon, it continued, very slowly at first, but I was able to finish all the chapters.

I'm a slow player, so have stopped and continued the game, three or four times.

I agree with all the above posters. A great game though very slow for loading between chapters. Maybe this is just my computer.

I have 2G of RAM and a good graphic card.

posted in Classic Adventures: The Great Gatsby on Jul 21, 10 5:53 PM
Hi Cara,

Congratulations for a well thought out game. I just finished it yesterday and really enjoyed it.

I liked the attention to detail in the various scenes and the whole setting and graphics were certainly in the era of the Jazz age. I know I will be playing this one again.

Thanks to you and your team.

posted in Elixir of Immortality on Jul 19, 10 11:07 AM
Wow, what a fantastic quality game. I bought this one ten minutes into the demo.
Interesting story, a variety of mini games. I was sorry when I finished but I will be playing this again.

The graphics were amazing. I'm a slow player and really note great graphics in a game. There were only two scenes in the whole game where some objects were a bit fuzzy. One was the magician boat scene and I never noted the second one. The rest of the graphics were crystal clear.

I already own the other two Big Fish games by this developer and it seems they just keep getting better.

Thank you BFG and the game development team for such an interesting and fun game.

posted in A Gypsy's Tale: The Tower of Secrets on Jun 27, 10 10:37 AM
Thanks for trying to help gamergirl.

The blue stone was the final for the key and it would not change from the gray background.

I uninstalled, reinstalled the new version and put in a different user name. This time I placed the blue stone first, and then the other gems. This worked and I was able to open the gate to the tower finish the game.

posted in A Gypsy's Tale: The Tower of Secrets on Jun 26, 10 5:48 PM
[Post New]by glory7000 on Jun 25, 10 6:06 PM
I am in the queen's garden south and have put all the gems in their boxes including the gem from the gnome but the gate did not open. The box for the gem from the gnome did not change from gray to red like the other boxes did. I can't move on in the game without being able to open the gate. Please help!

I have the identical problem as glory7000, I placed the blue gem as my final gem and the box stayed gray. The gate will not open.

posted in Voyage on Jun 1, 10 9:47 PM
I haven't played this game for a very long time, but there should be a meter or bar.
You have to leap when the cursor is in the green zone of the bar or meter. If you wait to click when it is in the green zone, it is too late. You have to click in the empty space near the top, or try the bottom space, under the green space. After the first jump, you can just click across to get to the same location. The first jump takes awhile ...

Hope this helps and I was in the correct area, this is a fantastic game.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator