Posts created by gellyitaly

posted in Gnomes Garden 2 on Jan 20, 16 10:36 AM
thanks

posted in The Happy Hereafter on Oct 26, 13 10:04 AM
thanks for the info. a boring game if they don't fix that.I hate having to follow orders in a row and like to do them as I become familiar. but thanks for letting us know

posted in Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's The Premature Burial on Sep 21, 12 10:06 AM
thanks..your advice helped.

posted in Temple of Life: The Legend of Four Elements on Jan 23, 12 10:24 AM
thanks biomix, I was quite stumped too now I'm a happy fishie :-)

posted in Temple of Life: The Legend of Four Elements on Jan 14, 12 1:23 AM
thanks valdy for a great review

posted in Dark Tales: ™ Edgar Allan Poe's The Black Cat on Oct 8, 11 7:36 AM
LovetoMissLisa wrote:I 3rd "Poutoule" opinion on this game. It is GREAT! And a real steal at DD prices. BF is giving away good games at DD prices this month for a good cause. Wish I didn't already have this game, I'd like to buy it. Enjoy!

me too that I already have the game as it is so much fun. there are some really great games this month for such a good cause. thanks BFG

posted in Unsolved Mystery Club ®: Ancient Astronauts ® on Aug 27, 11 8:31 AM
addictedtofish wrote:. I have previously made a suggestion that maybe BFG could have 3 options CE, SE and BE (bonus edition) - BE could be an option to have bonus play without other extras for perhaps £1 more, after all the bonus game is approx 1 hour extra (usually a fifth of the original game and therefore only worth a fifth of the cost).

I have tried other sites in the past and had problems - comp was compromised - had to wipe and reload apps. BFG has been the only one I trust but there have been so many glitches lately - I wonder??

what a great suggestion! I never thought of that! a BE option is great . I love BFG and have always found them extrememly helpful and trustworthy. Their downloads are very secure too which is important for me as I use my computer not only for gaming but for the preparation of my work too

posted in F.A.C.E.S. on Aug 20, 11 2:00 AM
rugrats299 wrote:The CE of this game IMO was worth every penny yes you will be able to play if you buy the SE still will be a good game but with the CE (which IMO is not fair for SE players) has a different ending and is a very long game You can buy the SE play till the end and if you want the CE after contact CS and they will give you a credit if you upgrade

thanks for telling me this as I just popped onto the forum to see if it was possible to upgrade to CE as I'm loving this game, but not to buy the game twice. now I know what to do , so thanks again for posting this info

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog on Jun 19, 11 9:58 AM
just finished and I agree a really good game, I had so much fun playing it.

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog on Jun 19, 11 9:42 AM
many thanks, just found it, I was being blind !!! thanks for the kind help

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog on Jun 19, 11 9:28 AM
can't find the grappling hook anywhere, I'm not sure if it's a "glip" in the game or I'm just being blind

thanks for any help

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog on Jun 18, 11 9:31 AM
there's one by the car in the first scene
2nd- from the gnome
3rd- after the hidden object scene by the farm tractor
4th at her mother's monument
5th in the safe in the basement

it took me ages to find them all. hope this helps

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog Collector's Edition on Jun 18, 11 9:27 AM
froggyma wrote:I missed the first gem at the car scene in the beginning. It was at the bottom of the gatepost. I hope this helps.
I didn't see a walkthrough and seem to be an angel short - uggh. I would rather not search that guide if there is a list somewhere.

thank you as that is the one I've been looking for for a while now as I refused to check out the walkthru!

posted in Voodoo Whisperer: Curse of a Legend on Jun 9, 11 10:24 AM
ingram02 wrote:I, too, was irritated by the ending. Yes, I know that it means a sequel is coming, but I remember the last game that left me hanging, and, two years later, I'm still waiting for the sequel!

me too and I'm still waiting for the other one too!!

posted in The Tiny Bang Story on May 18, 11 10:02 AM
midnightmoose wrote:I love it too, but my reflexes are no longer sharp enough for the arcade style games. Please, PLEASE add a skip button if you must include these!

I agree to hopefully there being another one soon with the same quality and with a SKIP button too!!!

posted in The Tiny Bang Story on May 17, 11 10:45 AM
thank you so much as I hate this type of mini game, did the others fine but this put me off playing for a few days

back into this heavenly game again

posted in Eden's Quest: The Hunt for Akua on Mar 7, 11 10:35 AM
chris30s wrote:2 x number 1
3 x number 2
2 x number 3
1 x number 4

This is exactly what appears in the bubble, and it states that the statements in the bubble must be true.

Translating the statements ... the number 1 appears twice, the number 2 appears 3 times, the number 3 appears twice, and the number 4 appears once.

So you not only have to think about the 4 digits in the code, but also the 4 digits at the ends of the statements.

thanks I've nearly finished the game without hints or by using the walkthru until I came to this puzzle, which had me stumped but now I see how easy it is I could kick myself...I hated looking up the answer without knowing why...thanks for the help

posted in The Timebuilders: Pyramid Rising on Mar 5, 11 6:33 AM
Howatch wrote:I'm on Windows XP and my screen resolution setting is in accord with what Big Fish recommends. I have an old clunky CRT monitor and this is the first game ever where the top and bottom of the screen is cut off. The only way I can see the game screen in its entirety is by playing in windowed mode. Odd.

I too have windows xp/vista with top of the range video card etc (my hubby knows I love BFG!!) but I too can't see the top of the screen..never had that happen before!

posted in The Timebuilders: Pyramid Rising on Mar 5, 11 6:31 AM
notthemouse wrote:I love these kinds of games, but the I can't see all of the screen and playing in window mode is always problematic.

me too I can only play on window mode as full screen doesn't let me see the top of it :-(

posted in The Timebuilders: Pyramid Rising on Mar 5, 11 6:27 AM
abengalcatlover wrote:Couldn't wait for another tm game. But when I played this one unless you do windowed mode I could not see most of the top playing field. Also could not see the cute hippos in the water. To old here to see in the windowed mode. Windows 7 did that to some games I bought in the past off here so now I can't play them! Petshop hop is one of them.
BUMMER! So will have to wait for the next game that is similar and hope it's really soon.
I love Royal Envoy and My Kingdom and Roads to Rome(kind of hard to see too) and the farm frenzys. Use to like Cake mania but no fun anymore!
Hurry Big Fish get somemore tm games soon.

I don't have windows 7 but it did the same to me too! and it seems such a good game but I can't see what I've got so will have to wait for next one! and yes I love royal envoy and roads to rome etc too! we must be patient! **** hum!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator