Posts created by Shrimp_n_Grits

posted in Elven Legend 3: The New Menace Collector's Edition on Jul 26, 16 9:54 AM
I also see just a big black blob on level 16.

posted in Pirate Chronicles Collector's Edition on May 18, 16 3:43 PM
cielle1 wrote:
oh_oma wrote:.Everyone of them is better than another HOS!

Well said!

Couldn't agree more!!

posted in Pirate Chronicles Collector's Edition on May 17, 16 4:28 PM
Thank you!!

posted in Pirate Chronicles Collector's Edition on May 17, 16 7:00 AM
I need help! Run out of crystals and can't find the mine.

posted in Incredible Dracula: Chasing Love Collector's Edition on Nov 23, 15 7:09 AM
Oh my goodness, I forgot about that, too. I've played this board a million times with no luck! Thanks so much!!

posted in Rescue Team 5 on Nov 6, 15 9:04 PM
Thank you!!

posted in Gnomes Garden on Sep 19, 15 11:53 AM
-Don't forget your trading posts. For some reason, I constantly overlooked them

-Some of the new goals involve creating something new (lily pads). Many of these items were hard for me to find. I eventually started the board and hovered until I found it, then restarted...then again, maybe it's because I'm old

If anyone else has any, please share!!!

posted in Build-a-lot World on Aug 13, 14 2:55 PM
What does it mean when it says "3 zoned lots" as a goal? I noticed the lots with the little bulldozer are zoned, but even when I owned all 3 of them, it didn't work. Any help would be appreciated!

posted in Living Legends: Ice Rose on Mar 11, 14 8:02 AM
Thank you!!!!

posted in Westward Kingdoms on Jan 11, 11 12:23 PM
My PC crashed when I tried to play the game. Uninstalled/reinstalled with no success, so I deleted it.

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess II on Sep 29, 10 6:04 AM
WOW!!!! And THANK YOU!!!!

Hope BF and the developers are paying attention to the fact that their customers are having to resort to this.

There's a big difference in creating a challenging game vs. an impossible to complete game.

posted in Burger Bustle on Jul 7, 10 4:14 PM
The patch causes the game to crash.

posted in Funny Miners on Jun 25, 10 1:05 PM
Wow. This is one of the worst demos I've ever played. The tutorial is a joke as is the gameplay. Delete!!

posted in Life Quest ™ on May 2, 10 5:19 AM
I'm sure I'm overlooking it, but I can't figure out where to buy a book so I can take the courses I need to gain intelligence! Can anyone help me out?

posted in Enlightenus on Apr 25, 10 4:04 PM
I'm also having the same problem. I can't even play the trial because of this and am really disappointed because I was planning on buying it. Oh well...

posted in Romancing the Seven Wonders: Taj Mahal on Feb 19, 10 5:56 AM
I'm about 20 minutes into the trial and already hit a bug. On the gem puzzle, you have to right-click to rotate the gems and it doesn't work!

I also hate that there's no skip button!!! The scenery is pretty and all, but there's no way I'd buy this game .

posted in Love Story: Letters from the Past on Feb 11, 10 11:52 AM
I really enjoyed it, too! Took me about 4-5 hours to finish it.

I'm sorry, but this game is just too hard. Not enough hints to help me find all the hidden objects. Is it just me and my failing eyesight?

posted in The Legend of Sanna on Sep 30, 09 9:50 PM
Why isn't the LoS forum listed in the "All Games" forum? I have to run a search every time I need help on this game (and with the bugs and all, that's frequent!). Maybe I'm just not seeing it?

posted in The Legend of Sanna on Sep 15, 09 12:27 AM
I gotta say, I'm VERY disappointed.

I'm no idiot, but this game is confusing at times....the goals are set before you are given a tutorial on how to achieve them. And, it's buggy as heck to boot!

I bought this game, but wish I hadn't now. It looked fun and challenging during the trial, but only went downhill from there. I'm removing it from my computer.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator