Posts created by chewaflo68

posted in Subliminal Realms: Call of Atis Collector's Edition on Feb 18, 17 5:21 PM
This game is a real disappointment. I have never experienced a Big Fish game with so many problems. Running as Admin no help. Only way to get out of game is Task Manager

posted in Subliminal Realms: Call of Atis Collector's Edition on Feb 18, 17 5:18 PM
Having all the same problems. Running as Admin no help. Game is seriously flawed.

posted in Arizona Rose and the Pharaohs' Riddles on Jul 16, 15 4:26 PM
Stats show replay but have not had to do one???

posted in 12 Labours of Hercules II: The Cretan Bull on Jul 21, 14 3:39 PM
I have replayed this over and ove and absolutely CAN NOT find the puzzle piece in this level. Help please.

posted in Adelantado Trilogy: Book Two on Apr 8, 13 4:33 PM
Found a fix for my slow jerky game play. I had an online chat with the tech but all he could tell me is that I don't have enough physical memory on my puter. That didn't seem quite right since I am able to play the first game with no problems and it requires the same amount of memory. After erasing and downloading several times to no avail I had a thought about what he said about memory. A computer also have "virtual" memory. So.. I closed all unnecessary programs and increased the upper limit of my virtual memory. Now I am playing with no more problems. Hooray and I love the game.

I waited a long time too for another installment to the Dream Chronicles story because I really enjoy the games and have played them over and over. I have to say I am disappointed in this one. It was far too easy for a $15.00 game. It took a very short time to get through it. Also, the bonus game seems to have some problems. I got out of the kitchen once and got as far as the telescope and the game froze and I had to shut down the computer to get out of it. Now I can't make the formula or get out of the kitchen again.

I am having problems with the bonus game as well. Got to the telescope and game froze. Turned off computer (only way to get out of it ) and now I am back in the kitchen and cannot do any of the things I did before to get out of there. To answer your question, did you grind the spice in the mortar? After that you should be able to put it in the glass and take it. Go out for the water and try to put it on the tree. You will be told it is poison. Hope that helps

posted in The Revenge on Mar 28, 11 7:36 AM
It isn't a sword it is a torch and it goes in the right hand of the man on the lower right side.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator