Posts created by bstjnck

posted in Secret of the Royal Throne on Mar 6, 17 7:55 AM
I have the golden glitz also but still cannot get pass it i did find the ring and placed and got into the throne room so i am still stuck and i have gone through all rooms to check it out

posted in Grim Facade: The Artist and the Pretender on Jun 5, 16 11:18 AM
I am stuck in the hos where I am suppose to get the sheep but my last hint keeps sending me to the roman numbers behind the sheep and does not let me find where they go, Thanks

posted in Inception of Darkness: Exorcist 3 on Aug 21, 14 9:48 AM
I had to open the gate and then I was in what looks like a cave opening with the snowflake cut out on the right next to some water, take the bucket you should have and pour it into the cutout and it will freeze into a snowflake which you take

posted in Emberwing: Lost Legacy Collector's Edition on Mar 16, 14 3:53 PM
I am having the same problem with my rake in the bonus chapter

posted in Behind the Reflection 2: Witch's Revenge on Mar 2, 14 1:24 PM
I can't find the piece of material that fits aroung the neck of the executioner's robe, can anyone help, please, and thank you

posted in Behind the Reflection 2: Witch's Revenge on Mar 1, 14 12:30 PM
I found the last of the voodoo doll in the boys room

posted in Corpatros: The Hidden Village on Jul 14, 13 7:26 PM
I got the sulphur powder but it won't let me use it on the snake can someone please tell me maybe what I need to do, thanks

posted in Red Crow Mysteries: Legion on May 14, 13 12:54 PM
I posted my problem about the blue button asking for someone to tell me why I couldn't get the button after doing the puzzle under two names...this was posted on april 25 , 2013 and see that others have asked the same thing why hasn't someone answered us. I have installed and uninstalled it twice, couldn't get thru my trial game and I wanted to buy it. but if I cannot get this problem dealt with I won't buy.

posted in Castle: Never Judge a Book by Its Cover on May 7, 13 1:52 PM
I bought this game because I to like Castle and Beckett, my biggest problem is getting the game to save where I left off when I had to leave. I always have to start from the very beginning is there anyway of saving so I can start where I had to leave the game, thanks anyone

posted in Castle: Never Judge a Book by Its Cover on May 7, 13 12:15 PM
Hi, I just need to know why the game starts from the very beginning everytime I have to leave the game. it doesn't save where I left off and I need to start again from the beginning if you can please help me I would be very thankful

posted in Red Crow Mysteries: Legion on Apr 26, 13 11:50 AM
did anyone have trouble getting the blue knob from the game on the stone next to where you talk to the mother the first time. i plazed the symbol on the square and got all the symbols in the right order told me i had solved it but did not get the blue button. went again under new name and same thing happened..help, thanks

posted in Red Crow Mysteries: Legion on Apr 25, 13 8:34 PM
i have played the symbol puzzle also near where i talked to the mother, twice, and did not receive the blue button, cannot move on.

posted in The Secret Order: Masked Intent Collector's Edition on Mar 20, 13 12:05 PM
ok, i am still having trouble i have installed, unstalled and re installed it 4 times and it still won't let me out of the mini game where you need to put the stones in. i have them all in and it won't let me click on the shelf. instead it just keeps puting me into the SG. when i try to exit that it takes me back to the mini game, help please

posted in Guardians of Magic: Amanda's Awakening on Sep 29, 12 6:54 PM
in the whack the mole game i had to use the spark spell on the wires

posted in Guardians of Magic: Amanda's Awakening on Sep 29, 12 6:00 PM
what web page i went to **** and they didn't have a walkthrough can't remember the other pages, thanks

i was playing the bonus game and was in the attic, when i went to placet the flower and the swan on the posts everything in my inventory disappeared, any suggestions would be appreciated..thanks

posted in Special Enquiry Detail: Engaged to Kill on May 6, 12 10:59 AM
where do i find the review pages...please

posted in Secrets of the Past: Mother's Diary on Oct 27, 11 12:59 PM
i also got the palette in a **** scene i am having trouble getting the brush, stuck there any help please

posted in Secrets of the Past: Mother's Diary on Oct 25, 11 3:53 PM
yep i need a walkthrough also..stuck

posted in The Dark Hills of Cherai: The Regal Scepter on Oct 18, 11 1:54 PM
i am having the same trouble, my feathers disappeared, i was told that i had forgotten one quest at the cannon tower primes, went back now all feathers are gone and the map shows red at every place i had already gotten feathers from. i also cannot find what it is that i needed at the cannon towers i have already started this game 3 times and still cannot get through it, i guess 3rd time around doesn't help...lol...hope there is help out there for me. thanks

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator