Posts created by flammable55

posted in Sylia - Act 1 on Aug 30, 14 5:25 AM
I have had that before because for some reason my computer started recognising my webcam as a game controller. Have you tried unplugging any peripheral devices, such as webcams?

posted in The Happy Hereafter on Nov 22, 13 8:58 AM
Same problem as everyone else, can't upgrade warehouse to level 3. I have researched and upgraded everything and count that as a victory.

posted in My Singing Monsters on Sep 30, 13 1:51 AM
No Bigfish techys owning up yet. Please tell us what is going on! 2 days and no monsters now.

posted in Big City Adventure: Tokyo on Jun 12, 13 2:29 AM
I also dislike this HOG and I am not usually so bad at finding things. Blurry movement, awful music, used up all my hints on the first screen.

A complaint to the developers - 'You kiss under this'. Most people would think 'Mistletoe' NOT HOLLY, no wonder I couldn't find it!

posted in Virtual Families 2 on Apr 25, 13 2:36 AM
My tutorial won't go away. It is on the step for 'drop your person where they work', which I have done several times. I have also left them working there for two days and it is still stuck on that task.

posted in Scrabble on Mar 30, 13 4:01 AM
I think this is stupid. I know that there is the ridiculous thing with Hasbro and Mattel joint owning the Scrabble rights for different countries but why would you put a game on your sight that half your users can't even download due to country.

I am already annoyed at the unnecessary number of HOGs and iHOGs on this site and now this. Are you trying to lose all of your customer base?

I'm sorry for anyone who says this isn't a review but it needs to be said and noone else has mentioned this.

posted in Azada: In Libro on Jan 28, 13 9:17 AM
I bought this purely because it didn't have HO scenes. I am annoyed at BigFish for the ridiculous number of HOGs and iHOGs it seems to churn out at a rate of knots. If you want a HOG buy one of the millions.... not this one.

posted in Shadomania on May 20, 12 7:59 AM
This game is interesting, the pictures are pretty and it makes a nice change from all of the iHOGs. My only problem with it is that it is way too short. I finished the 54 levels in 1 minute short of the trial length (59 minutes).

posted in Vagrant Hearts on Sep 16, 11 7:23 AM
onedishydame: I have the same problem with all of these 2D RPGs, where the characters only move up and left, resulting in them getting stuck in corners. It has happened with this game, The Witch and The Warrior, the Aveyond series and many more. Have you found a solution yet?

Thanks for the heads up fishies. I own all of the other Dream Chronicles games and was a little disappointed in The Book of Air; the first few games had replayability but that one did not. I suppose that I will play the demo for The Book of Water but if it as short and easy as you say, I will not be buying it.

posted in Planet Horse on Jan 18, 11 10:18 AM
An overall fun game. There are only 5 issues which need to be addressed:

1. The slow glitch - every time you start a new ride or competition the game goes slow for a few seconds.

2. Not everyone is blonde!!

3. You can't customise your outfits - most of my horses ended up with hideous pink ensembles due to the price of nicer outfits and the need to unlock them (it would also be nice if there were some explaination as to what some items were).

4. The game is way too short - I completed it all in about 3 hours. At least two more maps would have made it a satifactory length.

5. You reach maximum stats too quickly - By about half way through I didn't even need the special clothes and horse gear from the shop to increase my stats, as they were full. Though I suppose this is linked with the game being too short as you don't really need a high stat capacity if the game is not very long.

The game was a nice break from HOGs but a little disappointing in retrospect.

posted in The Mystery of the Dragon Prince on Dec 2, 10 9:14 AM
When I load the game from the Bigfish client, all I get is a blank black window entitled 'Old Castle'. Help?

posted in Garden Panic on Dec 1, 10 2:30 PM
The only thing I have against this game is that it keeps saying 'rodents', when it should clearly be 'bugs'. A rodent is a furry mammal such as a rat or rabbit, NOT a butterfly or ant.

posted in Ella's Hope on Nov 30, 10 6:30 AM
Thank you Steffie3. I was stuck on that fight too, but your plan worked perfectly and I beat them first time I used it. Thank you again.

Just to make you feel at ease my game does one worse. At random times during gameplay the whole computer just turns off. It only seems to do this whole playing this particular game,

posted in Conveyor Chaos on Nov 21, 10 6:10 AM
I like a variety of game type. and, although I love them really, i am always of the look out for alternatives to the vast number of HOGs that keep being churned out. I though that this was the game for me....

...how wrong I was.

My first impressions waere that this game was OK (once I had read the forums and got past the first level). But a couple of levels later the conveyor belt caught fire. This is too complicated for me as I was struggling to sort the items on speed 3. Speed 1 is useless for anything and speed 3 is too fast.

What this game really needs is more time on the clock and a longer conveyor belt at the start. Also, explain the speed settings in the first level, so many of us have failed without knowing why.

posted in Amazing Pyramids on May 25, 10 4:24 AM
No timer but way too hard. I consider myself not too bad at spelling and I haven't got past the third level yet.

These are my complaints with the game:
1. There is no theme so the words could be just about anything.
2. If you fail a level you can't restart that level you have to start the whole game again from level one.
3. One of the levels had a theme of animals, there was only one letter which I didn't get but I have no idea what the word was. How can you have a 9 letter animal that noone has heard of and then put it in a game. I remember it started MOSK?????. After closing the game I put that through a few online crossword solvers and came up squat.

This game is just too hard and random for my liking.

posted in The Three Musketeers: Queen Anne's Diamonds on Apr 7, 10 5:57 AM
I love this game. Though it is a little short due to it only being half a game. I am playing it through again now to complete all the sidequests.

I was getting a little bored of the seemingly endless list of HOGs being released on bigfish, this is a very welcome change.

I really hope the other half comes out soon, though I have already used my credit this month (for the first half of the game).

posted in Millennium: A New Hope on Oct 19, 09 5:47 AM
I'm stuck fighting the Djini. Is there any tricks to beating him?

posted in Millennium: A New Hope on Oct 17, 09 9:08 AM
so I just need to level up some more then? ok

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator