Posts created by suzsmarmie

posted in Royal Envoy 2 on Aug 27, 13 8:10 AM
Thanks, Fzzzpopper..thought I was the only one who didn't desert the sinking ship ob BF to get this game. Like you, I saved credits..week after week, and no word at all! Not to mention the community forums have gone with the wind, so there's really no place to check to see if there is some glimmer of hope. By the time we get it, it'll be old news..kinda upsets me a little bit.

posted in Northern Tale on Oct 17, 12 7:46 PM
I heard back from CS today and have sent them a Dr. Felix report. I have Windows 7, but not a Dell computer..

Hopefully CS will be able to diagnose whatever problem there is so we can play this game. Love Big Fish Customer Service!!

posted in Northern Tale on Oct 15, 12 1:40 PM
I have the color block blinking issue also..anybody have answers yet? Hate that..like the game..

posted in Cradle of Egypt on Nov 23, 11 5:50 PM
Doing the happy princess dance for this one!! Finally, one I've been waiting for here at BF!! Now, if I could just whisper in "Santa Fish's" ear...waiting for Royal Envoy 2..please please please.

Thanks BF!!

posted in 7 Wonders: Magical Mystery Tour on Oct 19, 11 4:25 PM
Giving that a try again; maybe this time they'll figure out what's going on..lol. All of these games work just fine when downloaded from their respective sites and/or I play them through their program files...gotta be the game manager..that's all I can figure, but who knows?
Thanks again and again, I apologize for the prior screw up..!

posted in 7 Wonders: Magical Mystery Tour on Oct 19, 11 10:55 AM
So sorry all...It looked like it hadn't posted..sheesh. I am so sorry; please forgive the error.

posted in 7 Wonders: Magical Mystery Tour on Oct 19, 11 10:26 AM
Stupid ACCESS VIOLATION again. It's happening on more and more of the BFG games lately (for me, anyway). I have 5 game credits but you can bet I try first for this very reason..so many of them will not open due to this error. I've tried all the suggestions and so far, no luck. Anybody got any other suggestions to fix this? Is it the game manager problem for me? Just so frustrating;....

posted in 7 Wonders: Magical Mystery Tour on Oct 19, 11 10:23 AM
Stupid access violation AGAIN..I've even sent Dr. Fish or whatever to try to figure this out. Just happens on certain games; lately more games than ever. Is it the game manager glitch? Sorry, BFG I try to love the site, but this is getting really frustrating. I've got 5 credits, but you bet I try games first for this very reason.

Anybody got any ideas other than the standard fixes? I've tried them; so far no luck..

posted in 7 Wonders: Magical Mystery Tour on Oct 19, 11 10:22 AM
Stupid access violation AGAIN..I've even sent Dr. Fish or whatever to try to figure this out. Just happens on certain games; lately more games than ever. Is it the game manager glitch? Sorry, BFG I try to love the site, but this is getting really frustrating. I've got 5 credits, but you bet I try games first for this very reason.

Anybody got any ideas other than the standard fixes? I've tried them; so far no luck..

posted in Cradle of Rome 2 on Dec 22, 10 8:56 AM
Same here...it won't go past the access violations. This is the second game in 2 weeks that I've had the same problem with. Customer Service really had no answer as to why it was happening..did the Dr. Felix thing with them and everything. Wonder what suddenly started this error in my game download?? Really wierd..and I want to use my credit for this one.

If anyone has gotten a solution, please share..lol..

posted in Cradle of Rome 2 on Dec 21, 10 11:22 AM
Just tried to open this game and I, too, am getting the access violation message. Anybody have a solution yet?

Holy cow; Yes!! It's totally kicking my mouse finger. I beta tested it, so I knew it was getting really hard really fast, but wowser..lol..

posted in Cake Mania 3 on Jan 1, 09 3:15 PM
Wow...talk about confusing stories! Seems to me, Sandlot would be doing quite a bit of business by offering us BFishies a discount on their version. Talk about good PR for Sandlot.

posted in Cake Mania 3 on Dec 16, 08 4:24 PM
And the "war of the words" continues..lol...this is the latest word from Sandlot:

I apologize for your frustration. The latest build of Cake Mania 3 was sent to Big Fish Games on 10/13/08. We just heard back from Big Fish this morning saying that they will push the latest version (1.004) live on their site ASAP. It has never been our intent to force players to purchase the game through us, and we want all our Cake Mania fans to have access to the bonus levels regardless of where they purchased the game. Therefore, please be a little more patient and hopefully version 1.004 will be available on the Big Fish site very soon.

Thanks again!

~ Kat

support@sandlotgames.com

So, if anybody is still wondering (and hoping), just fyi..

posted in Cake Mania 3 on Dec 13, 08 1:18 PM
I received an answer from BFG; they are absolutely the best when it comes to making the customer happy. With this reply, maybe we should be emailing Sandlot to find out IF BF got the update and if not, why they didn't..hmmm....

At least we know what's up...BFG is the best!

Hello Debbie,

You are absolutely right that Sandlot Games has a newly updated version of Cake Mania 3. However, we have not been provided with the updated version of that game.

As far as we know, the new features on the updated version are exclusive to Sandlot Games only at the moment.

I have issued you a 100% off coupon code to replace this game. You may use this to purchase any game on our site.

I am very sorry that I don't have news of if or when we will get the updated version of Cake Mania 3.

If you have any questions or concerns, please reply to this email and let me know.

Take care and have a great day!

Happy Holidays

posted in Cake Mania 3 on Oct 3, 08 2:37 PM
Thanks so much. I decided to try to download the sandlot connection, and viola..I had the bonus level option on my menu.

Thanks again!!

posted in Cake Mania 3 on Oct 3, 08 9:57 AM
You have to have the correct version to get the add ons. BF doesn't have it yet, so any of us who have the BF version will have to wait until BF decides to let us get the latest version. The one BF has is 1001a..you have to have 1002. Any help here, BF???

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator